6 [Reviews - 15] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: In response to the "Karen: Moving On" Challenge, I present to you..... This. Have fun.

A small spoiler for Lecture Circuit. Not a huge one. Sadly, that's what she said.
Rated: K
Categories: Other, Present Characters: Karen
Genres: Fluff, Married, Romance
Warnings: Adult language, No Warnings Apply
Challenges: Karen - Moving On
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3694 Read: 7033 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: February 25, 2009 Updated: April 15, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I was inspired by the Moving On - Karen challenge. A huge JAM fan, I obviously wanted to kill Karen off during S3, but I feel for her. It was never her fault that she was in between them. SO, that being said, I want her to be happy. Hence, this story.

1. I'm Better Near To You by stjoespirit04 [Reviews - 5] 3 (631 words)
I wrote this super quickly, during a break from "He Didn't Need To Know". Short and sweet. Enjoy!

The usual disclaimers apply. IE, not mine. Even though I wish they were. I don't own "Near to You" by A Fine Frenzy, either... But it is a kickass song.

2. I'm Enjoying It Cautiously by stjoespirit04 [Reviews - 3] 1 (980 words)
I thought this was going to be a one-shot.

I clearly thought wrong.

I don't own any of The Office characters. Nor do I own the lyrics of "Near to you" by A Fine Frenzy. But I wish I did.

3. Envy Is An Ugly Shade Of Green by stjoespirit04 [Reviews - 6] 2 (941 words)
So I decided to do another installment of the Moving On: Karen challenge. What can I say, there's blizzard conditions in Boston and I was scared to go outside haha

Thank all of you for your reviews as well - you guys are awesome!! :)

I don't own any Office characters. Sigh. It is a dream of mine, though.

4. So Much Better by stjoespirit04 [Reviews - 1] (1142 words)
Hi Guys!!

I decided on one more chapter of the Karen story. Hope everyone enjoys it :)

Karen and Dan aren't mine. Nicky and baby are. So there, Office writers. But for the right price, I might loan them to you ;)

FYI: the right price includes any and all rights to JAM and their future. I'm just sayin'.