18 [Reviews - 16] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: Casino Night ended slightly differently, so Pam and Jim are still on friendly terms when he heads for Australia. She makes a point to keep him up to date with what's going on on the home front.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1919 Read: 4147 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 03, 2006 Updated: October 03, 2006
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by Semby [Reviews - 16] 18 (1919 words)

This is AU-ish, because Jim didn’t confront Pam on Casino Night, so their relationship is as normal, but she called off her wedding anyway (because in my perfect world, Pam would be smart enough to figure out marrying Roy wasn’t the right thing for her even without that extra push from Jim). And Jim’s transfer to Stamford was not at all definite when he left for Australia. Also, I’m going to be evil and only show the “bi weekly update emails,” not Jim’s responses or anything in between, though Pam’s comments in the post-scripts will hint at things he might have said.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.