21 [Reviews - 23] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

This follows most of the episodes from a different standpoint, adding more Angst to already Angsty Pam and Jim love story. If that's even possible. Pam is obviously unhappy and she begins to see things different with each passing episode.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past, Episode Related Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 40776 Read: 20446 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: October 04, 2006 Updated: October 31, 2006
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1: Before the Cameras by Binxbaby [Reviews - 6] 9 (1568 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.Please review. It gives an author a reason to keep writing...lol. =-)

2. Chapter 2: The pilot by Binxbaby [Reviews - 1] 1 (1515 words)

This chapter contains alot of the episode's lines. Again...no copyright infringement intended or desired. NBC coined alot of this chapter, I just added my bits!

3. Chapter 3: Diversity Day/Healthcare by Binxbaby [Reviews - 2] 2 (2171 words)

Again, This contains lines from actual episodes. No copyright infringement intended or desired. Thank you NBC.

Please review.

4. Chapter 4: The Alliance/Hot Girl by Binxbaby [Reviews - 2] 2 (3737 words)

I skipped "Basketball" because I want to get to Season Two as soon as possible.

Again, reviews welcome.

No copyright infringements intended or desired. This contains actual lines from the show. I'd like to credit TwizTV for the transcripts and NBC for writing them.

5. Chapter 5:The Dundies by Binxbaby [Reviews - 3] 2 (2800 words)

Same rules apply. Thanks NBC for the words, thanks Twiz TV for putting them ont he internet to use.

NO copyright infringement intended or desired.

Review Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee? =-)~

6. Chapter 6:Sexual Harrassment/ The Fire by Binxbaby [Reviews - 2] 1 (4839 words)

This chapter contains actual lines from the Office episodes in the title. Thank you NBC and Twiz TV for providing them.

No copyright infringement intended or desired.

Review. I beg of you. =-)~

7. Chapter 7: The Fight/The Client by Binxbaby [Reviews - 2] 1 (4384 words)

Remember, no copytight infringement intended. Thanks to NBC and Twiz TV for the dialogue and the transcripts. Also big thanks to my beta, Bonnie! =-)

Reviews appreciated.

8. Chapter 8: Email Surveillance by Binxbaby [Reviews - 1] 1 (5058 words)

Only one part this week, since I feel this was a significant moment (at least to me in JAM-ness). I needed this because the whole Karen/Jim thing is making me upset.

 

Again thanks to NBC for the writing of some of the dialogue in this chaper and Twiz TV for posting it. No copyrightinfringement intended or desired! BONNIE ROCKS! (betas are wonderful, aren't they?)

 

REVIEW! 

9. Chapter 9:The Christmas Party/The Booze Cruise by Binxbaby [Reviews - 1] (6795 words)

Thanks again to NBC for the dialogue and Twiz TV for the transcripts. No copyright infringement intended.

Big heaping chuck of Jam-ness coming up with this.

Reviews always welcome.

10. Chapter 10:The Secret/The Carpet by Binxbaby [Reviews - 3] 2 (7909 words)

Again..just to remind you...I do not write this to profit from it. I write it because I flove (freaking love) this show and having them air a week apart isn't enough for me. =-)

No copyright infringement intended nor desired.

Special thanks to NBC for creating these characters and dialogue and Twiz TV for posting it for me to use.

Remember these chapters contain real dialogue used in the episodes.

And please...review. =-)