- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! SQUEEEEE!! Ladies and Gentlemen, John Krasinski! ::starts the round of thunderous applause::

I think my face just broke from all the smiling.

I don't own any of this. And today, that's OK. Because obviously those who do, know exactly what they're doing!

--
--
--
He heard the words coming out of the doctor’s mouth, but he didn’t really hear them. He just kind of stared at her blankly for a moment, until those three little words reverberated in his head. “Pam is pregnant.” He could do nothing but pull her into his arms. He’s going to be a daddy.

He presses kisses to her cheek and tears fall into her curls, and he can’t stop grinning. He can’t stop saying, “I love you, I love you, I love you” and knows that there is absolutely no feeling that could top this one. He loves her, and their baby. He’s going to be a daddy.

He looks down at her flat stomach and thinks about the baby growing inside of there – his baby. He wonders if it’s going to have his floppy hair or her blue eyes. He thinks about summer camp and vacations on the Cape, basketball games and art or volleyball competitions. He’s going to be a daddy.

Pam is pregnant and there’s nothing that could compare to the excitement he feels. He can’t stop touching his gorgeous fiancé, cradling her head in his hands, kissing her gently, then fervently, then back to gently because he doesn’t want to scare the baby already. He’s going to be a daddy. And he can’t wait.
Chapter End Notes:
SQUEEEEEEEEEE!! I CANNOT WAIT for Daddy!Jim!!!!!


stjoespirit04 is the author of 25 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked He Can't Wait also liked 1521 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans