52 [Reviews - 149] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: "Like all Mondays, they took separate cars because Pam had her art class across town after work. Like all Mondays, Pam dropped the kids off at Jim’s parent’s house in the morning and he picked them up in the evening. But today was not a regular Monday—as Jim would soon discover." After an unexpected occurrence, Pam finds herself falling in love with her husband, Jim, all over again.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Married, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 36963 Read: 78158 ePub Downloads: 32
Published: June 22, 2009 Updated: January 18, 2010
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I recently re-watched 50 First Dates and the idea came to me. It doesn’t quite follow the premise of the movie to make it interesting.

I want to Thank EmilyHalpert and Steph for being AWESOME Betas! You guys rock!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Memories that Fade by Dedeen [Reviews - 18] 4 (2308 words)

2. Beesly—I call you that sometimes by Dedeen [Reviews - 12] 4 (2278 words)
Here is chapter two, more Jim and Pam interaction. The angst is temporary; more fluff will be coming your way!

Disclaimer: I own nada...

3. Ellie was a bit of a surprise by Dedeen [Reviews - 14] 4 (2659 words)
Thank you so much for all who reviewed! You guys are truly amazing! A special thanks goes out to the best Betas out there, you know who you are…

Disclaimer: I own nothing…

4. That's who you are by Dedeen [Reviews - 11] 4 (2762 words)
Thank you so much to everyone who reviewed. You guys are great! Ok, so I have to post this now or I’ll never stop tweaking it. This chapter is actually the first part of two parts. I was going to make into one chapter, but It got too long, and I couldn’t cut anything out because all is very crucial to the story, and I really want o explore it a bit more without overwhelming you with tons of information. The second part will be coming soon.

EmilyHalpert and Smurfette729 are the best Betas ever!

disclaimer: I own nothing... sigh

5. Absolutely I Do by Dedeen [Reviews - 13] 3 (2870 words)
Here is the second part! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Huge thanks to the best Betas ever EmilyHalpert and Smurfette729 Disclaimer: I own Zippa-dee-doo-dah.. Nothing!

6. I Need You by Dedeen [Reviews - 17] 4 (3499 words)
Thank you so much for all your lovely reviews. You guys sure know how to make a girl happy. I've been tweaking this chapter for some time now... I think it's time!

EmilyHalpert and Smurfette729 are two of the most wonderful people in the world. Thank you guys so much for putting up with me!

Diclaimer: I own nothing; however I now own an engagement ring!

7. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that by Dedeen [Reviews - 10] 2 (3930 words)
Here is another chapter! I'm sorry for the delay between updates, school started again and I’ve been busy at work. This chapter is a lengthy one so I hope that makes up for it! You guys have been awesome and so generous with the reviews. Thanks everyone!

EmilyHalpert is an awesome Beta. You rock girl!


Diclaimer: I own nothing, but I own all FIVE seasons!

8. Because I never stopped loving you by Dedeen [Reviews - 11] 3 (3247 words)
Here is another chapter. For the first time I'm posting a chapter without having completed the next chapter. I'm doing thing for two reasons. First, I'm excited about this chapter, it was my favorite to write. Second, I have to stop tweaking it. If I don't post it now I will never finish the next chapter because I find myself re-touching this one all the time. This also means that my next update wil take more time time than usual. Thanks everyone who reviewed, you have no idea how happy you make this girl feel.

EmilyHalpert you are amazing!

Disclaimer: I own nothing, sigh*

9. And always it will be by Dedeen [Reviews - 10] 5 (2761 words)
Another chapter here. Once again, I'm posting without having the next chapter completed. I had an idea for the next chapter, but something happened to my friend's daughter and I just had to wirte about it. So I re-wrote the next chapter... But I promise it won't be long before I post it again.

EmilyHalpert you rock!

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

10. She was the reason I pushed harder, aimed higher by Dedeen [Reviews - 9] 3 (2745 words)
Okay, so here is the deal, I was a bit upset that there were no JAM moments on tonight's episode (I actually whish that Jim did what Andy did. The last time Jim mentioned the baby, I think, was in Gossip). So, I decided to post a chapter. With that said, I was planing on working on it some more, but desperate times calls for desperate measures! It might still be a bit rough. I had a totaly different idea for this chapter, but what happened here actually happened to my friend's daugter. So, I wanted to write about it. This is the first part of two, the second part is the actual chapter I had written before. Can you all say "documentary videos?" Yes, we will continue down memory lane.

EmilyHalpert is awesome!

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

11. That’s the second time he’s wanted to attack you by Dedeen [Reviews - 4] 2 (2812 words)
Hey everyone! It seems like ages since my last update.

This chapter feels like a filler because Pam doesn't remember much, but it paves the way for next one. So bare with me here, we are almost there. Probably another chapter or two...

EmilyHalpert Rocks!

Disclaimer: I own nothing,'cause if I did every other scene in the office would be Jam-baby-fluff...sigh*

12. Jelly Beans by Dedeen [Reviews - 10] 8 (3578 words)
Here it is everyone! The last chapter! Wow, it's been a long journey. And you guys have been so great. Thanks for sticking with this crazy chick here. She's very thankful! Now...enjoy! Oh and an epilogue will follow!

A BIG, ENOURMOUS thanks to EmilyHalpert who helped me and put up with me all this time. Em you're a beautiful person inside and out!

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

13. Epilogue by Dedeen [Reviews - 10] 6 (1514 words)
This is just a little drabble to end the story.

EmilyHalpert is the best Beta of all the Betas!

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

I hadn't realized this was deleted after the little meltdown a while back. Thank to all of you for noticing and letting me know.