- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Just a little thing I wrote to get the writer's block pushed out of the way. It was fun! Hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I didn't include everyone, mostly because I only wrote the voices that were strongest in my head. Also, talking heads are fun to write.

Angela
Yes, I heard. I just don't think it's appropriate to talk about at work. Those are very private matters and...they're not even married. Pam will need to start wearing much less revealing clothing if she wants to keep any dignity at all. I think it's all very inappropriate.

Dwight
I don't see what the big deal is. It's a simple animal function. I grew up on a farm, there were animals giving birth all the time. I would be more concerned about the strength of the offspring. Babies often take on the characteristics of their parents, and considering Jim, I would give his child the same odds as a cheetah cub, the weakest of all the large cats. They are often eaten by lions.

Stanley
Yeah, I heard about it. It's all everyone's been talking about. Michael said we're having a party. I've got two kids, and nobody in the office threw me a party for it.

Kevin
Hee hee...you know how babies are made? That means they had sex...Hee. I heard this thing on t.v. that said if pregnant women eat too many red M&Ms, the baby could have like, two heads, so I ate all the M&Ms from the candy dish except the red ones. It's gonna be classic.

Kelly
Oh my God I just love babies! I am so excited! I think Pam should totally bring the baby to work every day, and I hope it's a girl because then she can wear little pink dresses and I can do her hair and all the stuff she'd never learn from Pam and it'll be amazing! But, oh my God, they totally have to get married before she turns into a whale.

Creed
Kids are great. The little one will get along nicely with its brothers and sisters. I wonder who the father is.

Michael
This is absolutely incredible! I already called dibs on godfather. It's like calling shotgun, you just have to say it first. I told Pam she's welcome to have a home birth right here in the office where she can be comfortable. Oh, it's like seeng your kids grow up...I feel like a grandfather. So I'm a grandfather and a godfather...that makes me a daddy times two, and that's even more than Jim. I love kids.

Chapter End Notes:
As always, any kind of feedback including con-crit is loved as much as chocolate.


Freckleface is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Talking Heads also liked 1089 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans