32 [Reviews - 66] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Pam is five weeks away from her due date and Jim is there to help her get to the finish line.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Married
Warnings: Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9772 Read: 22846 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: July 29, 2009 Updated: March 03, 2010
[Report This]
Story Notes:
As we near Season 6 and the impending baby Halpert arrival (squeeee!), I thought I'd write a birth story that has elements of reality, with some fluff sprinkled throughout.  This story is based on my experience of becoming a mother for the first time.  It was an amazing and frightening experience, but my husband and I gained a whole new respect for each other.  I'd like to think of Jim and Pam going through a similar journey.

1. 35 Weeks on Friday by Beeswax [Reviews - 16] 7 (1058 words)

Our story begins on a Tuesday in the Scranton Branch of Dunder Mifflin.  Here we get to see how Pam is dealing with her pregnancy in the office.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Round and Full by Beeswax [Reviews - 15] 5 (2205 words)

Jim and Pam meet up with some old friends for dinner.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Everything Is Going To Be Okay by Beeswax [Reviews - 9] 5 (1152 words)

It's Wednesday morning and Pam gets a surprise wake up call.

4. Let's go have a baby! by Beeswax [Reviews - 8] 4 (1525 words)

Jim and Pam take a trip to the hospital and some unexpected visitors may be on their way.

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters or Moses Taylor Hospital.  But I do own my very own Dundie.

5. The Waiting Game by Beeswax [Reviews - 4] 2 (1134 words)

I started this story a million years ago while I was on summer vay-cay and real life has distracted me from it.  But, all of the amazing new fanfic here and the impending birth of Baby Halpert has kicked my butt into gear to finish this sucker.  My goal is to finish it by Thursday, March 4th, so there will be a frequent updates happening.

I'd love for everyone to go back to the beginning and read this, but I'll fill you in if you just want to jump right in.  Pam's water has broken at around 35 weeks and she and Jim have rushed to the hospital to get the dealio about what's going on.  Oh, and Michael and Dwight are on their way to "help".

So, I present to you Chapter 5 of "Together We Are Three". 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

6. Just Breathe by Beeswax [Reviews - 6] 3 (1127 words)

Thanks to everyone that has been reading and reviewing this little story.  Thanks also to my beta Kerber for taking time out of her Olympic Hockey schedule to look over this chapter ;-)

The excitement about the delicious JAM baby arriving is really spurring me on here (along with your lovely reviews).  This is a short chapter, but it will get the ball rolling.  Enjoy.

Disclaimer:  I own none of these characters.

7. The Time has Come by Beeswax [Reviews - 8] 6 (1571 words)

Well, this is it, my final chapter.  Thank you to all of you who have been reading this story.  It has been a wonderful experience writing this and using bits of my journey to motherhood and weaving it into a story for Jim and Pam.  This has also kept me away from evil JAM baby spoilers so I can go into tomorrow's episode surprised!  Oh, and seriously, can you believe it?  Jim and Pam are having a baby tomorrow!

Just a warning, there is some salty language (basically just in the first sentence) and some honest descriptions of birth.  Nothing graphic, but it's no picnic in the park.

Thanks again to Kerbs for beta'ing this even while she was sick and feverish.  That's true love ;-)