3 [Reviews - 4] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: They've learned how to hold their breath, especially when they find themselves in situations like this. Booze Cruise and afterwards.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1980 Read: 3328 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: August 11, 2009 Updated: August 12, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Title snagged from the instrumental group, Explosions in the Sky. Booze Cruise.

The following chapters will take place during the six days (or maybe just six chapters...?) after the Booze Cruise. Because I think an event like that has long repercussions.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Waves; that's what we are by Dwangie [Reviews - 1] 1 (395 words)
Jim's perspective on the booze cruise.

2. Crashing, Smashing, but Calm Sometimes by Dwangie [Reviews - 3] 2 (1585 words)
.

Post-Booze Cruise. I’m assuming, with creative license, that the Booze Cruise took place on a weekday (I think Stanley asks Michael if his wife should be telling her boss that she won’t be coming in, which means it has to be a weekday), but not Friday, so this is the day after. Jim is MIA…


.