- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: None of them are mine, no matter how much I like to play with them.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, so with each character, picture them in the conference room, like when they are interviewed individually, also known as "talking heads." These are their responses to the question, "do you think there is a secret 'office romance?'

The next chapters will involve different questions, all somehow related to the relationship between Jim and Pam.

Taking place during Season 2.

PS - The characters are in no particular order, except for the last two.
Phyllis
“Between who? Pam and Jim? To tell you the truth, I always thought they would be cute together. Not that Roy isn’t good for Pam or anything, it’s just that Pam has a certain look about her whenever she’s around Jim. And so does Jim. If they were having a secret romance, I think we’d see them smiling more.”

Kelly
“Oh my god how scandalous! This one time, I thought about me and Ryan having a secret romance, like, forbidden love and no one knew until one day I come in wearing this gorgeous dress and everyone asked, ‘oh my gosh, Kelly, where is that beautiful dress from?’ And then I wouldn’t lie because that’s just wrong so I’d be like, ‘my boyfriend bought it for me,’ and they would all being dying to know who my boyfriend was so I’d tell them. That’s how they would find out. [Pause]. But Jim and Pam? If they were together, I think it would be like, much more obvious. Plus, I haven’t seen her wearing any hot dresses.

Creed
“I do a lot of looking around when I sit here all day – there isn’t anything else to do – and I’ve noticed a few things. [Holds up fingers] One, I need to spend more time in that back room because everyone who goes in there comes out with free food. And I’ve learned to never turn down free anything, even if it’s discolored. Two, the bossman keeps his door open when he is hungry and closed when he’s not. And three, Tim or Jim or whatever his name is spends a lot of time up at reception with that chickie. [Points a finger] Let’s just say I wouldn’t be surprised.”

Dwight
[Worried look before he quickly retorts] “I would not know of any such romance. [Pause, then smirk] “I’m too occupied with my own adventures to notice. Besides, it’s against corporate policy to be involved in an office relationship without filling out the proper paperwork. If Jim was in a secret relationship with someone here, he probably wouldn’t fill out the papers. Then I could have him fired." [Smirk]

Angela
“Internal-office mingling is disgraceful. I would rather not think about such things.”

Oscar
“I’d probably have to go with Jim and Pam. I think it’s safe to say that they have a ‘thing’ for each other. And I guess there isn’t anything wrong with that. I think it’s kind of cute. [Pause, looks at the ground, thinking hard]. Unless you’re engaged to someone else.”

Kevin
“I would bet my stash of underground lottery winnings that it’s Jim and Pam. I understand what Jim sees in her, too. I mean, she’s funny and smart, and a good drawer. [Pause] And she’s hot.” [Grin]

Michael
“If there was a romance here, I would be the first to know. People tell me everything. I’m like, the gossiper of this place. If someone had something to say about someone else, but didn’t want to tell the other certain someone, that someone would tell me that something, first.” [Takes a sip of World’s Best Boss Mug]

Meredith
“I can tell you one thing, it’s definitely not me. I haven’t been involved with love for years. Unless you consider the making of it. Then, I guess I’m quite busy. And it’s no secret.”

Stanley
“I don’t care nor will I ever care about the nonsense that goes on in this office.”

Jim
“An office romance? Okay, are we in high school? Because last time I checked, most of the people here mind their own business when it comes to other peoples’ personal lives. So even if there was some sort of romance, I doubt anyone would know about it. [Pause, looks away from camera] The only romance I know of is with Pam and Roy. [His expression clearly changes] And I’m pretty sure everyone knows about that one." [Regretful look]

Pam
“Well, I guess you could say I have an office romance. [Pause, then suddenly] With Roy, of course. But he’s downstairs so it’s not like we see each other all day. And it’s not a secret, either." [Holds up her left hand]
Chapter End Notes:
It's a weird idea, but I had a lot of fun writing it! Hopefully you enjoyed it, as well! More coming soon!


Dwangie is the author of 25 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Bobble Heads also liked 1048 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans