7 [Reviews - 12] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

 

By the time she got pregnant with Jim, Tom and Pete were already 4 and 2 years old. Larissa decided that for her third pregnancy she would chronicle each day in a diary.

 


Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Jim
Genres: Childhood
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1078 Read: 2069 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: September 07, 2009 Updated: September 15, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:


1. March 18th, 1978 by OneSongGlory [Reviews - 7] 3 (339 words)

This is Larissa Halpert’s diary. She decided to begin keeping it when she became pregnant for the third time. The entries will be in chronological order from different days and events in her life and her children’s lives.

This is the first entry of Larissa's diary as she considers raising a new baby. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. September 2nd, 1980 and January 18th, 1981 by OneSongGlory [Reviews - 5] 4 (739 words)

Thank you all for reviewing, that means a lot to me. I'm really glad that you all are enjoying the story. This chapter covers two entries that take place a few months apart.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.