3 [Reviews - 4] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: He described everything like he was describing the plot of a movie or a book where the put-upon, unassuming man in the corner became the hero. Another one of in my What the Kids Are Watching/Breakdown/FNF series. (Kelly/Toby)
Rated: T
Categories: Other, Future Characters: Kelly, Kelly/Other, Michael, Toby, Toby/Other
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: What the Kids Are Watching
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6368 Read: 1545 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: September 30, 2009 Updated: September 30, 2009
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by Steph [Reviews - 4] 3 (6368 words)
The following is a sequel to FNF, which was a sequel to Breakdown which was a sequel to What the Kids Are Watching. In a nutshell, the series dealt with Season 4 Toby and his bizarre behavior. Instead of him just turning creepy, he was having some sort of breakdown and was hospitalized. While in the hospital, Kelly took care of him in her own special Kelly way, bringing him food and US magazine and they begin, slowly, to become really good friends and then starting a romantic relationship. When the documentary airs, Sasha sees part of it and watches her dad being treated so poorly (and realizing that his sadness is in part because of this).

For this fic series what we saw in Season 4 ended at Did I Stutter? and these events happen about a year after that. So no Costa Rica trip, no broken neck, no Holly Flax and Ryan is still living the life in NY. Also this epic was started before Toby's seminary flashback so in this fic world Toby's at least half Jewish.