3 [Reviews - 16] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: A collection of moments Pam and Jim share during the Christmas holiday, through all the angst and awkwardness, and finally happiness, they always make time to wish each other Yuletide greetings. One chapter for every year Jim and Pam have known each other with two parts: a scene together and an inner monologue independently.

Co-written my Deedldee and pamelamorganhalpert.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Future Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Holiday
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 12827 Read: 13944 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: December 24, 2009 Updated: January 04, 2010
[Report This]

1. Christmas 2004 by Deedldee by pamelamorganhalpert [Reviews - 6] 1 (1998 words)
This chapter written by Deedldee with editing, revisions, critiques and praise by pamelamorganhalpert. The story has been in the works since about October - we've planned for a while! All six chapters are written, but we'll stagger the posting a little - you can't have too much of a good thing (or so we hope)!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the authors. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Christmas 2006 by Deedldee by pamelamorganhalpert [Reviews - 1] (2531 words)
Here's the second chapter, 2006 written by Deedldee. This is set in season 3 so warnings for a little Karen content. A little sad but we promise it'll get better soon. Hope you enjoy! - pamelamorganhalpert

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Christmas 2007 by Deedldee by pamelamorganhalpert [Reviews - 2] 1 (1928 words)
Here's the third chapter, written by Deedldee. You're probably wondering if I have any chapters, and yes, I wrote chapter 5. Hope you enjoy! Warning: pure happiness here, Jim and Pam are together!
- pamelamorganhalpert
Disclaimer: We still own nada.

4. Christmas 2008 by Deedldee by pamelamorganhalpert [Reviews - 2] (2068 words)
Here's chapter 4, written by Deedldee. NOW REVISED (as of 1/4/10) ! My chapter is up next! Hope you enjoy, we'd love any feedback if you've got some for us aspiring writers. - pamelamorganhalpert

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

5. Christmas 2009 by pamelamorganhalpert by pamelamorganhalpert [Reviews - 2] (1318 words)
Hey everybody, thanks for sticking with us past the Christmas season! Here's chapter 5, a bit different than the rest of them, written my pamelamorganhalpert and beta'ed by Deedldee.
-pamelamorganhalpert

6. Christmas 2010 by Deedldee by pamelamorganhalpert [Reviews - 3] 1 (2984 words)
Here's the last chapter which is set next Christmas (2010) when the baby is born. We took a creative license and created their daughter, Olivia, or Livy. Thank you so much to everyone who read our story and who left a review for us, we really appreciated all of your comments! - Deedldee and pamelamorganhalpert