- Text Size +
Story Notes:


I thought I'd delve into the world of bad fanfic.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a stupid little thing that popped into my head at 3 AM during a bout of insomnia.

I do not own "The Office", but I do own Dwight, Angela, Andy, and Pam bobbleheads. And a calender. And a Christmas ornament. And various other bits of "The Office" paraphernalia.

********************************

Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Dunder-Mifflin, there was a princess named Pam. She was betrothed to an evil giant named Roy. She thought she was happy, but as it turned out, she was just under Roy's spell.

One day, a handsome prince (with really cute floppy hair) named Jim came to the kingdom. He saw Princess Pam and immediately fell in love. He was heartbroken to learn that she was already betrothed.

For years he was determined to make Princess Pam his own, and one day, he finally decided to take action. He fashioned a sword out of paper (the kingdom of Dunder-Mifflin is famous for its paper) and went to fight the giant.

"I will make Pam mine!" Prince Jim shouted. He thrust the paper sword at Roy.

Roy put up his giant hand to block the sword, but when the sword touched him, he got a paper cut and died.

"Oh, Prince Jim!" Princess Pam cried. "You have saved me from the evil Roy! I love you!"

Prince Jim and Princess Pam got married and had lots of little princes and princesses, and they all lived happily ever after in their castle, protected by their moat monster, Dwight.

********************************
Chapter End Notes:
Yup.

Reviews are almost as good as David Wallace singing "SUCK IT!" with his son.



FlonkertonChamp is the author of 6 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans