- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story once had another life, in a chapter of one of the first fanfics I ever wrote, back in 2003 or 2004, in my days of writing General Hospital (don't judge, I was unemployed) stories. I came across it recently and thought this chapter, originally depicting teenage lovers finally giving their virginity to each other*, could be edited and restructured as a wedding night oneshot.
*I don't advocate teenagers having sex.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own Jim and Pam, The Office, or anything affiliated. I will soon own Season 5 on DVD, because I got a killer deal on Amazon.
The cool satin of Pam’s wedding dress was smooth beneath Jim’s hand as they stood in the middle of the honeymoon suite, kissing softly. Their hands tangled in each other's hair.

Jim pulled back, gazing into her warm eyes. There was something charged in them, something that made his heart race in a way it never had before. Maybe it was knowing he was about to make love to his wife for the first time. He’d been with Pam in every conceivable way, of course. The swell of her belly was proof of that.

But he’d never taken his wife to bed.

He put a hand on her face, running his fingers over her jaw, and leaned in, pausing slightly before lowering his lips back down to hers. Her mouth was soft against his and tasted of butter cream. Her lips trembled slightly. God, he loved kissing her.

He could smell the scent of bubble bath on her - ginger and lilies - and the scent of Christian Dior’s J’Adore - her favorite perfume.

“Mmmmm....god, you smell amazing,” Jim murmured, his lips trailing over her face, covering the soft skin in kisses. He breathed heavily, nearly choking with desire.

“Oh god, I want you,” he gasped. She shuddered in his arms.

“I want you too,“ she whispered, “so much.” She pressed her body against his.

There was something in her voice, in the way it shook, in the heat of her breath, something about the way she leaned completely into him that made Jim’s heart stop.

Leaning back, he gazed into her eyes, seeing the hazel orbs filled with a million different emotions that swirled together and combined into something that made them both dazed and charged.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he drew her body close to his, his hand reaching around her back.

“I love you,” he whispered in her ear, before wrapping his fingers around the zipper of her dress. He moved his fingers down, his hand running over the arch of her spine and the curve of her backside, smooth silky material against his skin as he lowered the zipper.

Reaching out, she tugged the dilapidated tie from around his neck, letting the strip of cloth fall to the floor. Jim trailed kisses along Pam’s jaw as he pushed the straps of her dress down, letting the gown slip over her body and land in a pool of white at her feet.

Holding her at arm’s length, his eyes took in the sight of her in strapless white satin and lace bra and white satin tap pants with lace panels at the sides. A blue garter was perched teasingly on her upper thigh. He reached down to pluck it.

“I am so,” he murmured, “so glad we didn’t do the garter toss thing.”

“Me too,” Pam replied, knowing her reasons were probably different than Jim’s. His eyes swept over her.

“You’re so beautiful,” he breathed.

They gazed at each other, jaws quivering slightly. Jim reached out, tracing his hand along her body, his palm molding to her shape, running over her bare belly, feeling its roundness, its ripeness. Seeing her breasts full, he bent to kiss the swells of them, feeling his lips brush over warm skin, his hands drifting down to brush over the satin covering her rear as her hands stole into his hair.

Soon he was aching to feel her lips on his again

He lifted his head and stared heatedly at her, wrapping his arm around her waist to pull her body completely against his. Their mouths crashed into each other, their tongues dueling wildly. Not an inch of space was between them. Jim pulled at Pam’s bottom lip with his teeth. Her hands pushed their way between their bodies as she started to undo the buttons on his shirt.

Meanwhile, Jim bent his head, his lips stroking her neck with tantalizing kisses. He laughed against her skin as she fumbled with one of his buttons. Frustrated, she pushed her body against his, torturing them both.

“Get it off,“ she whispered huskily into his ear. “Now.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he chuckled, fumbling quickly out of his shirt as Pam shoved the offending material to the floor, her lips attacking his shoulders and collarbone. She reached the juncture where his shoulder met his neck and sucked deliciously.

“Ahhhhh..." Jim groaned, the sound reverberating through his throat and neck, vibrating against Pam’s mouth. She sucked harder, making ungodly sensations invade Jim’s body.

“Come here,” he murmured, but she ignored him, loving the way she made him squirm. Teasing him, she ran her tongue in small circles over the spot that she knew was his weakness. Jim couldn’t take it anymore.

“Oh god, I need your mouth,” he groaned, his need for her crashing over every pore. Grabbing her head he forced her lips to his, their mouths crashing into each other as they kissed with unyielding passion. Jim plunged his tongue into Pam’s mouth, seeking refuge in the space.
Their tongues swirled intricately around each other. She sucked on his tongue, teasing him. A strangled sound escaped his throat and vibrated down hers, making them both shudder. Jim tore his mouth from hers and sucked on her neck, just below her ear. His hands ran up and down her bare arms.

“God, Pam…” he growled.

“Jim…” she moaned back, kissing his neck. Her fingers tangled in his hair. He brought his hands up to stroke her face and moved his lips slowly down, torturing her delightfully with his mouth. Pam cried out and threw her head back to expose more of her neck to him. Jim kissed his way down her neck, finding the sweet spot where her neck and shoulder met and sucked hard, making her groan.

Holding Pam close to him, her still satin-covered breasts pushing against his bare chest, her ripe belly pressing against his stomach, Jim walked them backwards toward the bed, lips and tongues brushing eagerly as they moved.

As the back of Pam’s legs hit the bed, Jim moved his hands to her hips, sitting her down on the edge of the mattress. Pulling his lips from hers, he lowered himself to his knees, his hands holding hers, looking up at her.

“Do you know how much I love you?“ he asked quietly, his eyes locked with hers.

“As much as I love you back,” she responded in a whisper.

Sighing blissfully, Jim kissed the insides of her wrists before stretching up to brush his lips against hers once more.

“Pam.…” he whispered against her lips as he started to kiss her fully. He placed a hand behind her head, cradling it in his palm as he lowered her against the pillows.

A slow, blissful smile spread across Pam’s lips. She laughed softly into Jim’s mouth.

“What?” he asked, brushing the question against her cheek.

She smiled widely. “We’re married,” she said, fascinated. “I married you today.”

“Twice,” Jim pointed out, and they pulled back to look into each other’s eyes.

“Twice,” she agreed and looked at him with eyes that made Jim nearly choke on the lump in his throat.

Slipping an arm around her waist, he pulled her up into a sitting position. Her head rested against his shoulder as he trailed kisses along her throat, her collarbone, along her neck and jaw.

Jim brought his fingertips around to the back of Pam’s bra, looking into her eyes.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned lightly as they leaned forward slowly, their lips meeting in a soft kiss. Jim undid the hooks, letting the garment fall from her body and revealing her breasts to him. His eyes washed over the unbroken expanse of skin from her throat and collarbone, along her neck, spreading out to her shoulders, over her bosom and and down the swell of her abdomen.

He stroked her lips with his fingers, leaning in to kiss her again. Letting his fingers graze slowly over her shoulders, Jim reveled in the softness of her skin. He bent to kiss her shoulders, but as he bent his head he lifted his eyes to lock with hers.

She reached out, and ran her hand down his chest. Chills ran through Jim’s body. He brushed his lips over her cheeks.

“You’re perfect,” he whispered, lowering his mouth down to her bosom and placing his lips over her heart. He felt it pound beneath his mouth. “My perfect, beautiful wife,“ he whispered against her skin. “I love you.”

“I love you,” Pam sighed as Jim trailed tiny kisses up her chest, along her throat, coming to lay soft butterfly kisses on the side of her face, just by her eyes. She shivered and Jim held her close, their hands running up one another’s backs. Slowly, they removed the remainder of clothing from their bodies. Looking at Pam, Jim felt his eyes burn.

“You are so amazingly beautiful.”

Pam’s eyes closed, her cheeks flushed pink.

They lay together, hands roaming, slowly, taking their time, delighting in the feeling of skin against skin. There was something new and pure between them, a shyness that hadn’t been there since their first time.

Pam moved in toward Jim, nibbling sensually on his earlobe, making him groan in his want for her. He couldn’t take it anymore. Grabbing her head, he brought her lips to meet his. They kissed intensely, their lips growing tender from the passion. Jim shifted his body so that Pam lay beneath him. He held her in his arms, feeling how she was soft, savoring the moment.

His gaze roamed over her face and they locked eyes.
“Please,” she whispered. “Now. I need you now.”

He brushed his lips across hers and up the center of her face before coming to rest on her forehead.

"God, I love you" he murmured, his eyes smoky with desire and adoration. "You're so incredible."

"You’re amazing,” she whispered, “I love you so much. I can’t believe you’re mine.”

Jim leaned to kiss her softly, moving to lower his body over hers.

"Mmmm..." moaned Pam, her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes, Pam," Jim whispered. “Look at me.“

She opened her eyes to see him staring at her in fascination. “You’re my wife,” he whispered, amazed. “My wife.”

“And you’re my husband,” she told him. “For the rest of our lives.” She smiled. “I love you completely.” She kissed him. "I want you completely." She gazed up at him, her lips curling into a sly smile. "I need you," she whispered. “Please.”

The look in her eyes was sexy and sweet and raw and innocent. Jim thought he would stop breathing. Slowly, moving inch by inch, he joined their bodies, both of them shuddering as they connected fully for the first time as a wedded couple.

Jim kissed her softly. "You feel so good,” he groaned. “So amazing.”

Pam moaned. "You too.”

Her eyes were closed. Jim watched her, moving slowly. He revelled in the sensation that her body brought him. Pam gasped, arching her back slightly.

“Am I hurting you?” he whispered, concerned. Sometimes the unfamiliarity of pregnancy made her back twinge uncomfortably during sex.

She shook her head. “No,” she murmured, her hands running up and down his back. “Not at all.”

He leaned down to kiss her mouth, feeling her skin grow warmer by the second against his.

“Oh my god, I love you so much,” she moaned into his mouth. Jim leaned his forehead against hers, their breaths mingling.

“ I love you so much,” he whispered. He gazed into her hazy eyes. She gasped again. “Are you okay?”

He couldn’t help but ask. He’d grown even more protective since they learned about the baby. And she loved him for it, but right now he had to stop asking if she was okay.
She nodded, arching her head up, her lips meeting his once again and stretching into a wry smile against his skin.

“Yes, husband,“ she murmured into his mouth, her hands running through his hair, “I’m perfect.”
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it. Another chapter of "In My Life, I Love You More" coming this weekend. In the meantime, I'd love to hear thoughts on this one. Thanks, all!


andtheivy is the author of 17 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked The First Time also liked 1704 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans