- Text Size +
Story Notes:
So yeah... No idea where this came from :P Don't know where this is going quite yet, so just kinda stay with me. Ratings may change as story goes on, but for now, it's all, like, a just-in-case sorta thing.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Prologue first, let me know what you think.

It’s strange how life changes. How suddenly, everything isn’t about you anymore. One moment, you’re trying to keep yourself alive, keep yourself safe, the next, you don’t even matter. Your life revolves around a small, wrinkly, blue eyed, helpless, ugly and cute, crying life. You know that life is hard, that life is complicated, and that sometimes, life just doesn’t seem worth it. But, it’s weird, because now, in that one moment, when you look into those blue eyes, and hear that cry, life seems peaceful, simple, and worth living. It doesn’t matter anymore what happened in the past, who is in the past, all you know is that you want to make life stay peaceful and simple. And this thing, this life, this beautiful, blue eyed angel that you just can’t stop smiling at, she is the reason. The reason you make a plan, right then and there, to change your life.

 

It’s strange how that can happen.

Chapter End Notes:
next chapter

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans