37 [Reviews - 70] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: "Tears slowly unleashed from the back of my eyes darkening the spots they trickled on my sweater. Jim kept his expression stoic and his hand firmly clutched to mine, squeezing tightly. The baby kicked hard and I sobbed even harder."
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Inner Monologue, Kids/Family, Married, Pregnancy/Babies, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18414 Read: 25530 ePub Downloads: 9
Published: June 08, 2010 Updated: November 04, 2010
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I don't really know where this came from. I'm VERY hesitant about it and that's why I'm posting it. I want to know if I should continue. It's up to you guys...

The title comes from David Cook's song, Light on. For some reason it kept playing while I was writing this and it just stuck.

1. Chapter 1 by Dedeen [Reviews - 24] 12 (2625 words)
EmilyHalpert Helped me Beta this one!

I own nada

2. Chapter 2 by Dedeen [Reviews - 13] 6 (2459 words)
Jim's POV

EmilyHalpert was the Beta-extraordinaire.

I still own nothing.

3. Chapter 3 by Dedeen [Reviews - 4] 4 (2474 words)
This was a bit harder to write. I hope you guys are still with me.

EmilyHalpert-You=awesomepie!

I own nothing.

4. Chapter 4 by Dedeen [Reviews - 9] 4 (2483 words)
EmilyHalpert helped with EVERYTHING!

I own nothing

5. Chapter 5 by Dedeen [Reviews - 9] 3 (2078 words)
Okay, I'm so, sorry for the wait. This chapter was REALLY hard to write for a number of reasons. This topic is just hard to write, period. I know it might not be people's cup of tea, but just stay with me a little longer, kay? Thanks!

EmilyHalpert has been just amazing throughout this rollercoaster ride.

Still own nothing.

6. Chapter 6 by Dedeen [Reviews - 4] 2 (3230 words)
Hey everyone, thanks so much much for the lovely reviews. I know I said I would reply to your comments but life got the best of me and I haven't had time to stop and respond. But here is the latest installment of this fic. Only and epilogue left. luvs...

EmilyHalpert and Vampiric Blood were my awesome Betas.

What do I own? Nothing. Damn you Ricky Gervais and your funny, addictive show!

7. Epilogue by Dedeen [Reviews - 7] 6 (3065 words)
Thank you guys so much for sticking with me and all the angst here. This has been great.

EmilyHalpert helped me with Beta'ing this. I own nothing!