- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first fanfic, no be kind

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
First couple of chapters with be short, but I promise the story will be long
‘I just miss you so much, I want to snap my fingers and be there with you.’

Pam was sitting on her bed in her dorm, talking with Jim and packing an overnight bag.

‘I know babe, I miss you too, but just think when you get here tonight we get to spend the whole night together. I have the night all planned out; I really think you’ll be impressed.’

Jim was still at work, sitting in the break room.

‘Well it better not be like last time when I hit my head on the doorway, while you were carrying me onto the bed and you also knocking the champagne bottle over and it going all over my new dress.’

‘Jeez Beesly, you will never let me forget that will you?’

‘Nope!’ Pam started to giggle.

‘What time are you aiming to get here?’

‘I have to run to the store before I leave, so maybe 7ish’

‘Pam, why do you need to go to the store? I have it all under control and don’t worry I have protection, Not like last time when I forgot!’

‘Yeah, I remember that’ Pam laughed nervously

‘I just want to pick up something for the ride that’s all’.

‘Oh cool, so I’m going to ask Michael to get off early, so I can go setup back at my place and pick up a few things. Hey! Now that we’re engaged when you come back from New York we can move in together!’

(Jim was secretly in the process of buying his parents old house)

‘Have fun with that, hope Dwight doesn’t try and stop you (Jim groaned into the phone) *sigh* I can’t wait to be back home after my classes have finished, just you, me and…… (Pam began to trail off, but started up again) and in our own place.’

‘Well I better go. Drive safely, love you and miss ya lots’

‘Love you too; see you in a couple of hours.’

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans