- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I'm not affiliated with NBC, the office, or any of the writers, nor do I own the characters/story.
Elation-A feeling or state of great joy or pride; exultant gladness; high spirits.


He is so happy he could literally scream. He wanted to climb on top of the office building and scream until his voice got so hoarse he couldn't scream anymore. His heart was light and giddy and so full of love he thinks it might burst. 

She makes him feel like he's the most important person in the world. Of course, to her, he is and always will be. 

She makes him giddy and excited and so absolutely ecstatic; yet at the same time, she makes him feel comfortable, safe, and calm. He doesn't know how that's possible but to be honest, he doesn't care because it's Pam, and it's always been Pam, and it'll always be Pam. 

He loves her with all his heart, soul, and strength. Sometimes, he's afraid that if he tells her too many times that he loves her, it'll scare her off. She always assures him that she's not going anywhere. 

He makes her feel invincible, adored, and worshipped. He treats her like a princess which she sometimes protests but in reality she secretly loves it because she had never felt so important in her life. 

One thing is for sure, she loves him with every single fiber of her being, which scares her and at the same time, empowers her. But she doesn't care because he's Jim, and it's always been Jim, even when she was with Roy. And as he's kneeling before her in a puddle of rain water and gasoline, she absolutely without a single doubt in her mind that it's always going to be Jim. 
Chapter End Notes:
This is my first story here on MTT! Thank you so much for reading! I know it sounds corny but it wouldn't quit bugging me. Thanks again!!


Ilovejimhalpert is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Elation also liked 48 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans