10 [Reviews - 5] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: He'd been thinking this was all fine and that he could just be her friend and be in love with her so long as she was happily with someone else, but the thing is, he knows she's not happy, and it's fucking torture.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam, Roy
Genres: Angst, Inner Monologue, Oneshot
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1574 Read: 2833 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: August 29, 2014 Updated: January 09, 2015
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I started writing this as the “one time he did” for my Five Times fic, but it started to feel more like a stand-alone story. I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about all of the things that we don’t see or are unspoken in Casino Night, and have always wanted to write something like this. There is a little liberty here based on my assumption that Jim and Pam’s kiss that night went a little longer than we saw (between the end of Season 2 and what we see in the beginning of Season 3). So, there’s that. Anyway, enjoy!
-s*

1. 'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown by watchthesky84 [Reviews - 5] 10 (1574 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.