- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'll keep this to three chapters or less.
It was a Tuesday. The worst day of the week, as far as Pam could tell. At least on Wednesday she could smile and tell herself she was halfway there, but on dreary morning like this, there seemed to be no cause for happiness.
And the cameras were turning out to be more bothersome than fun. After Michael passed Pam’s death for the second time that day, asking her to repeat his messages for the camera, Pam was feeling fed up. A camera crew following Michael around had quickly gotten to his head. And now he and Jan were in Michael’s office, having a discussion over the new health care plan.
“Health care,” Snorted Dwight. “Ridiculous.”
Jim strategically ignored him. Instead, he pushed his flimsy excuse for work aside and visited Pam to discuss the most recent Trading Spouses episode.
“This day couldn’t be more boring,” Pam insisted.
“Well, Michael is trying to pass off the job of picking a health care plan to Dwight, so things might get a bit more interesting,” Jim replied.
“No way, Jim how could you do that?” Pam laughed. This might just be a fiery train wreck.
“You said it yourself Beasley, boring day.”

Not fifteen minutes Later, Dwight marched form Michael’s office in a military manner, forcefully taping a hastily printed sign reading, ‘Dwight Schrute Workspace’ on the conference room wall. He then locked himself inside. To an outsider it may appear that Dwight was randomly flipping through piles of possible health care providers, but Pam watched him slip a calculator from his pocket, vying for the cheapest possible plan. And then after he found that, he made up a new one. Forget about the gold plan Michael had wanted, this was trash plan.


Hael237 is the author of 2 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans