- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
If I have any dedicated readers out there, sorry for the long long wait. Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

To: Pam Beesly

From: Jim Halpert

Vanessa really likes all the supplies you picked out. She was really excited when she saw the pencils were Prismacolor! I had no idea how important it is to have the right brand of pencils.


To: Jim Halpert

From: Pam Beesly

Of course it matters! I was not just going to recommend kiddy pencils because just because she’s a young artist. Anyway, are you enjoying spending the whole day with kids? :/


To: Pam

From: Jim

I actually happen to really like kids! I even babysit for one of my coworkers every once in awhile. And I love going to my niece and nephew’s t-ball games, recitals and plays.


To:Jim

From: Pam

All right then. I’ll stop distracting you now, keep having fun.


Later the same day


To: Pam

From: Jim

Well that was exhausting. V is now making as many thank you cards as possible for everyone she can think of.


As Jim looked up from his phone, Vanessa came bounding in, and asked,”What was the name of the person that helped you at the store?

“How do you know someone helped me?”

“Well, you don’t really know anything about art.”

“That is true, you are quite smart. Her name was Pam.”

“Awesome. Thanks!” Vanessa replied as she ran off.


To: Jim

From: Pam

That’s really sweet.


To: Pam

From: Jim

She is having fun. Anyway, I am having a BBQ at my house next weekend, do you want to come?


To:Jim

From: Pam

Sure. Just let me know the time and the place.


Pam scanned over her application one more time. She was actually doing this. It was mostly just to see if she could get in, she might not even go. Why would Pratt approve a low level art store employee for a intensive art program.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans