- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

The steam from her showers always fills up the bathroom. Jim doesn’t understand how someone can handle the water that hot and when he comes back from his run sweating the last thing he wants to do is go in that room with her but he needs to pee. The only bad thing about his recent purchase is the one functioning bathroom. He makes a mental note as he walks in and gets hit by the heat to finish the second bathroom by the end of the summer.

“Hey babe,” He opens the toilet and begins to pee. The water turns off and a hand shoots out to grab a towel. Jim pulls his pants up and smiles at his fiancé when she steps out of the shower wrapped in her towel. “I got all the way to Lakeview this time and I didn’t stop for donuts on the way back so I consider it a good morning.”

She smiles at him and gives him a kiss. “That’s good I’m so proud of your growing self-control.”

“Are you applying I haven’t had self-control to begin with?” She winks at him but then gets a serious look on her face which is rare. “What is it? What’s wrong?”

“I need you to look at something and be honest with me don’t lie just to make me feel good.”

Jim was very confused now. He opened his mouth to say something but slammed it shut when she dropped her towel and stood completely naked in front of him. “You want me to look at you naked? Bees I’ll do this all day if you need me to, but I think I’ll be able to see you better in bed.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “No Jim, can you see the bump? I’ve been so impatient and I think I can actually see the swell but I don’t know maybe I’m seeing things.”

He tried to ignore the teenage side of him that wanted to stare at her boobs and focused on her stomach. There was a bump, and it almost made Jim cry with happiness. Any other person looking at her wouldn’t be able to tell but Jim knew her body almost as much as he knew his own. Their baby was quickly making its self known and Jim couldn’t wait for everything they would experience in the upcoming months. He reached down and rubbed it, feeling the expanding belly.

 “I take that as a yes?”

He smiled at her and then kissed her deeply. “You definitely have bump, it’s probably the most beautiful thing I’ve seen other than you.”

“You know you’ll probably be able to see it better in bed.” Jim quickly scooped her up and carried her in the bedroom just so he could test her theory. It turned out he had a perfect view of it when she was on top of him. Pam must’ve read his mind because she interrupted his thoughts by saying, “Just because I’m showing now does not mean you’ll hurt the baby during sex so stop staring at my stomach.”

Jim laughed, gave her a peck, and flipped them over.

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading sorry it was short and a little rough this is my first story on here. Ever since I watched The Office I can't get Jim and Pam out of my head so I'm very thankful this site is a thing and I'll update as soon as I can. 


WestonFollower is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Expanding Belly also liked 1048 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans