20 [Reviews - 37] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

A collection of limericks about the show and characters we all love. Or in Todd Packer's case, the characters we love to hate.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Humor, Poetry
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 3982 Read: 12426 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 28, 2006 Updated: February 07, 2012
[Report This]

1. Random Ideas by Par5 [Reviews - 13] 8 (183 words)
The poetry juggernaut has begun and there ain't no stopping it now. I'm a big fan of poetry and I love limericks. I hope to add to these as the season goes on. (And thanks to Moxie for encouraging my behavior!)

2. Season One, Part 1 by Par5 [Reviews - 5] 5 (389 words)
More fun than a barrel of monkeys! Limericks for the first three episodes of Season 1. And who knew how surprisingly few words there are that rhyme with "Office"...

3. Season One, Part Deux by Par5 [Reviews - 3] 2 (385 words)
More fun with limericks! Something silly to hold us over and maybe drown out the angst...

4. Season Two, Episodes 1-4 by Par5 [Reviews - 7] 2 (723 words)

Here are the first of the Season 2 summaries. The Dundies, Sexual Harassment, Office Olympics, and The Fire. Enjoy!

Still own nothing. Show still owns me.

5. Season Two, Episodes 5-8 by Par5 [Reviews - 3] 1 (732 words)
Because I'm in love with limericks. Season 2 summaries continue with Halloween, The Fight, The Client, and Performance Review.

6. Season 2, Episodes 9-12 by Par5 [Reviews - 5] 2 (885 words)
Season 2 starts getting juicy! Here are Email Surveillance, Christmas Party, Booze Cruise, and The Injury. Special thanks to Colette who keeps indulging me on these and to Moxie who, well, just keeps on being Moxie.

7. Season Two: Episodes 13-16 by Par5 [Reviews - 1] (685 words)
Limerick episode summaries for The Secret, The Carpet, Boys and Girls, and Valentine's Day