58 [Reviews - 30] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Okay so she made a wish. It wasn't like she actually expected it to ever come true.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam, Karen, Kelly, Michael, Pam
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15535 Read: 7093 ePub Downloads: 6
Published: April 02, 2019 Updated: May 21, 2019
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I'm not going to lie, this might be the dumbest thing I've ever written, but here's the thing. I love it a lot. And I think that if you give it a chance, you might love it too.

This premise is based off of a short story that I will give credit to at the end of the story, so as not to give away any spoilers. I know I've asked you to suspend belief in other things I've written but this is the first time I've attempted writing anything with even the slightest hint of fantasy so let's all just go with it and see where we end up, yeah?

Story title credit goes to the song Wishin' and Hopin', but specifically the version from the My Best Friend's Wedding soundtrack, although the Dusty Springfield version is a close second.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of it. 

1. If I Had a Million Dollars by Coley [Reviews - 12] 18 (2979 words)
Starts off in Season 3 sometime after Back from Vacation

Chapter title credit goes to the Barenaked Ladies, and if you haven't heard the song If I Had a Million Dollars, an entire section of this chapter isn't going to make much sense. 

2. If I Could Turn Back Time by Coley [Reviews - 9] 15 (7105 words)
Here's a longer chapter to make up for the time it took me to update. It's still really dumb, but yet, I still really love it. I hope you do too!

3. Ending Unplanned by Coley [Reviews - 9] 25 (5451 words)
Bet you guys thought I'd given up on this one, huh?

Here's the end! Hopefully it's somewhat worth the wait.