3 [Reviews - 6] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

She wonders why it is so hard for her to be happy these days. She wonders why it takes her so long to fall asleep, and when she does she tosses around dreams of the office and Jell-O and Jim. She wonders why it has been so easy for her to ignore the swelling of her heart that makes it feel like her chest is going to explode. She wonders why her skin comes alive for Jim but never for Roy. And she wonders why it was so easy for her to nod and push him away, when she knows she should have just pulled him back in and let herself drown in him forever.

A response to the 'Pam in Stanford' challenge. Beginning on Casino Night (S2), this AU explores what would have happened if Pam transferred to Stamford instead of Jim. 


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, In Stamford, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: Pam In Stamford
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 8765 Read: 2459 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 25, 2019 Updated: July 07, 2019
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Welcome to my second attempt at expanding the wonderful world of JAM! I am very excited to get into this fic and have big plans for it. Just a few notes before we begin:

- every odd chapter will be written from Pam's POV, every even chapter will be written from Jim's POV

- in my version of events, Jim never approached Jan about the transfer to Stanford, making it possible for Pam to take the job

- my knowledge of 'The Office' is not encyclopedic, so I will inevitably write plot holes or things that are impossible within the NBC universe, so please feel free to correct me so I can adjust my work.

Get excited for some fresh JAM AU! 

 

1. Haze by impreciseotto [Reviews - 3] 2 (2658 words)
Please enjoy yet another rendition of Casino Night. I couldn't help myself...

2. Stupid by impreciseotto [Reviews - 1] (2658 words)
This chapter is from the POV a super angsty Jim and it took me forever to write but I finally got there so here we are. Enjoy!

3. Consequences by impreciseotto [Reviews - 2] 1 (3449 words)
We are back in Pam's POV as she hears from Jan whether or not she got the transfer and deals with the aftermath. Featuring appearances from Jim and Roy.