8 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Pam is sent to go get a new piece of paper for the Dunder Mifflin booth during "Job Fair". She finds herself alone in her old high school art room when what sounds like gun shots being fired ring out through the hallways. 
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related, Alternate Universe Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Suspense
Warnings: Mild sexual content, Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 633 Read: 1431 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: September 02, 2019 Updated: September 02, 2019
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This is my first story on MTT. I only recently stumbled across the website a few weeks ago and decided over the long weekend to take the plunge and write some of my own ideas down. 

 "Job Fair" is one of my favourite episodes of The Office but I find it's often underrated/overlooked. This story is based off the episode but still somewhat AU, given the nature of the story. If you watched One Tree Hill, you will likely see some similarities from one certain episode in this story as well. 

Content Warning: This story is going to deal with the issue of gun violence, particularly in schools, which can be troubling/triggering for some. 

1. Chapter 1 by ScrantonSantiago [Reviews - 8] 8 (633 words)

This story will generally be set to Pam's POV but I really liked the idea of beginning with a bit of fluff from Jim's POV since this story will probably be on the angsty side of things from here on out.  

 I'm imagining the story is taking place in 2008, when it isn't unfathomable that people don't have their cell phones on them at all time. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.