After the events of Casino Night, Pam is adrift and Jim is anchored.
A spin on early Season 3 that relies far too heavily on nautical imagery and references to Titanic...
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: In StamfordWarnings:
7819 ePub Downloads:
November 22, 2019 Updated:
February 16, 2020
Disclaimer: I own nothing, apart from my collection of The Office inspired t-shirts and a gift voucher from winning a The Office themed trivia night (which may just be the highlight of my life to date). Any lines of recognisable dialogue are adapted from the show.
The title comes from the song You, Me & the Sea by Green River Ordinance which obviously I recommend you listen to at least fifty times on repeat because it's a great song.
1. Chapter 1 by JennaBennett [Reviews - 9] 7 (2646 words)
Oh look, it's me starting a new multi-chapter fic that no-one (myself included) was anticipating... Fun...
2. Chapter 2 by JennaBennett [Reviews - 6] 5 (2481 words)
3. Chapter 3 by JennaBennett [Reviews - 4] 4 (2339 words)
4. Chapter 4 by JennaBennett [Reviews - 6] 5 (3463 words)
5. Chapter 5 by JennaBennett [Reviews - 7] 7 (2425 words)
I've had it pointed out to me that the timeline of this fic is a little unclear - probably because I'm pulling scenes from all over the place in Season 3 and chucking them in here... So, for clarities sake: this is taking place around the same time as Gay Witch Hunt. The Convention has not yet happened. Pam and Jim have had no contact since Casino Night.
6. Chapter 6 by JennaBennett [Reviews - 7] 6 (3221 words)
Can we all agree that anything said on Office Ladies is canon? That’s what I’m going with...
7. Chapter 7 by JennaBennett [Reviews - 8] 5 (2632 words)
I don’t know where this update came from, but here we are...
8. Chapter 8 by JennaBennett [Reviews - 6] 4 (2578 words)
A couple of things...
First of all, ugh. I just realised when I posted the last two chapters somehow anything italicized got lost along the way (along with some intended inflection I'm sure). So, I've gone back to fix that.
Also (and more importantly), the Season 3 timeline is not canon-compliant in this story at all, so there's that...
9. Chapter 9 by JennaBennett [Reviews - 9] 11 (2577 words)
This is it, the final chapter. I hope you're in the mood for all the cheese...