1 [Reviews - 5] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: After listening to my Butch Walker CDs (for the hundred and twelfth time), I realized that a lot of the songs could apply to Jim and Pam. So I took the original story I created ("Mixtape") and added a chapter or two. Reviews appreciated. Rated K+ for some of the song lyrics.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim
Genres: Angst, Drabble, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 828 Read: 4301 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 31, 2006 Updated: March 26, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I own nothing. I wish I were lying, but it's the sad truth.

1. "Mixtape" by MrsLloyderineHalpert [Reviews - 1] 1 (338 words)

Hi. I've been lurking around here, leaving little reviews every now and then, and finally decided to step into the arena and write something of my own. Please review/rate! If you haven't heard the song, do a search on You Tube for "Butch Walker Mixtape" and you'll find it. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All Characters and stuff belong to NBC and other people who are not me. No thievery is intended, I'm just having a bit of fun.

2. Maybe Its Just Me by MrsLloyderineHalpert [Reviews - 1] (274 words)
Set on Casino Night.  A few of  Jim's thoughts that day.  I think the events are out of sequence with the episode, but I decided that just because the crew edited Pam's talking head in after the scene with the videos, doesn't mean that she didn't give that talking head earlier!

3. Taste Of Red by MrsLloyderineHalpert [Reviews - 3] (216 words)
Set during the Merger,  Reviews more than welcome!