Michael inadvertently attempts to smooth things over between Pam and Jim. Who would want two of their very best friends to be miserable after all?
Set after The Convention.
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: In StamfordWarnings:
4268 ePub Downloads:
April 04, 2020 Updated:
May 23, 2020
Disclaimer: I own nothing, apart from my collection of The Office inspired t-shirts and a gift voucher from winning a The Office themed trivia night (which may just be the highlight of my life to date). Any lines of recognisable dialogue are adapted from the show.
The title comes from the song About Us by Dashboard Confessional which is an emotional bop if ever there was one...
1. I think of the mess we made by JennaBennett [Reviews - 10] 14 (2484 words)
Just when you thought I couldn't possibly write another Jim-in-Stamford-early-Season-3 fix-it, here we are...
2. I thought about laying low by JennaBennett [Reviews - 9] 10 (1645 words)
3. I waited to make the call by JennaBennett [Reviews - 11] 14 (2423 words)
Hey, would you look at that. This is the story I'm supposed to be working on! How about that...
4. Chasing you like nothing else matters by JennaBennett [Reviews - 13] 14 (2625 words)
Remember when I had a couple of weeks off work and actually had time to write this. Yeah, me neither...
5. I'm always gonna be about us by JennaBennett [Reviews - 15] 17 (3800 words)
So, about that updating thing...