- Text Size +

This isn’t the story I planned on writing, I have a prompt I wanna make into a multi-chapter fic, I just have to figure out the basic details before I start writing it. But then I found these prompts and figured I could write about this until I get that outline done. Here’s another take on Jim’s Australia trip and Pam cancelling her wedding. Also, in this universe, Jim didn’t go to Stamford.

 

Prompts:

 A conversation you and a stranger have on a plane.

You knock louder and louder on the door, but nobody answers.

 

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything. All characters, plotlines, references, etc belong to their rightful owners. No copyright infringement intended.

 

*-*-*-*-*

 

The muggy summer air felt heavier than usual as Jim loaded his suitcase into the car. He didn’t want to admit it out loud, but he knew that the extra weight had to do with the fact that the love of his life was getting married in two days, and he wouldn’t be the one by her side as they fly off to their honeymoon retreat. Instead, he’s heading off to the airport to fly to Australia by himself in order to be surrounded by kangaroos and poisonous bugs, or whatever they had over there. Even though he planned this trip months ago, he hasn’t done any research besides living arrangements. He didn’t care what he did or when, he just needed to be in another continent when Pam says, “I do.”

 

When Mark drops him off at the airport, he almost has second thoughts. He thinks about the look of disappointment on her face when he first told her he would be in Australia during her wedding. He almost wants to call her and ask if she has a last-minute opening for him to join their audience. He wonders if she sees him in the pew, his face trying to hide what he had told her a month ago, if she will change her mind. Maybe he will go if only to not have to hear all the details from Kelly when he gets back. Maybe he can just tune everything out, pretend it’s a distant cousin getting married to a guy he doesn’t know. He will stick around for a free dinner and then head out before the first dance, make an appearance and then go home and pretend everything is normal. He can pretend he’s still best friends with Pam, though they haven’t talked much since that night after the fundraiser. He can pretend he didn’t pour out his heart to her, though he’s reminded he did every time he hears her voice. He can pretend that they didn’t share the best kiss of his life, though he still can’t get the feeling of her lips off of his even though it’s been a month. He can pretend that he’s not still madly in love with the Dunder Mifflin receptionist, though he thinks it’s still pretty obvious to everyone around him.

 

That’s why he walks through security, lines up at his gate, and boards the plane. Because even though he wants nothing more than to be by her side, proving to her that he will support her no matter what, he’s done pretending. He has been pretending for the past three years, ever since he saw that diamond on her finger. The night he told her he was in love with her was the first night where he was completely honest with her. And even though it broke his heart more than words can describe when she said, “I can’t” it also felt very freeing to be so honest. So, he sits down in his seat, stuffing his carry-on underneath it and sharing a small smile to the lady next to him, and tries to mentally prepare for a week in a foreign country, away from his home and, most importantly, away from Pam.

 

*-*-*-*-*

 

She knew he was leaving today. She glances at the clock on her nightstand as she paces back and forth in her bedroom and wonders if he left already. She runs a hand through her hair and laughs sadly at herself. She’s two days away from getting married to Roy and all she can think about is Jim. She sits on the edge of her bed, her knee bouncing anxiously against her will. She tries to take a deep breath in order to calm down, but it doesn’t work. It hasn’t worked for the past month, ever since that warm May night in the parking lot. She feels like her life has been playing out in hyper speed and slow motion at the same time ever since that night. She can’t keep up and she wonders how five words could flip her life upside down so fast.

 

“I’m in love with you.”

 

She buries her face into her hands. She wants to pretend he never said it. Wants to pretend that they never kissed, and that she didn’t feel so sad when he pulled away. It hasn’t been the same between them ever since that night. They exchange pleasantries in the morning and wish each other a good night at five, but now all the smiles, jokes, pranks, talks, are gone. He leaves at five o’clock on the dot, knowing she always has a few papers to sort through and last-minute faxes to send to corporate before she can go. He used to stick around, cracking jokes as she waited for Roy to come get her or he would walk her down to the warehouse himself so they could talk about Michael’s antics of the day. She noticed that he has started coming in earlier, before she arrives, and wonders if it’s to avoid looking her in the eye as he walks to his desk. He used to always come in at 8:30, well after she had sat down at her desk but before their coworkers walked in, so that they can share a cup of coffee and maybe plan a prank against Dwight. But now that’s all changed.

 

She wants to pretend that none of what he says is true, because then she can pretend that her feelings for him aren’t true. They’re just platonic, friendly feelings that she would have towards almost anyone. It’s only because Jim takes the time out of his day to care for her that she feels this way. If Angela had taken the time to get to know her the way Jim has, then she would feel the same way towards her. It has nothing to do with the fact that he knows her favorite yogurt flavor or he was the last person in the past eight years to cook her dinner. It’s not because he got her a teapot full of inside jokes and memories for Christmas or that he lit up when she showed him her latest sketch. It’s not because he is the funniest person she’s ever met without even trying or that he has the brightest smile she’s ever seen.

 

It has absolutely, positively, nothing to do with how soft his lips were on hers or how safe she felt in his arms. It honestly has nothing to do with how his hair felt in between her fingers or how he made the butterflies in her stomach go tenfold. It really, truly, has nothing to do with how strong he felt when her hand slid down his chest or how warm his hands were when he held onto them after they parted.

 

Okay, maybe it has something to do with all of those things.

 

But she’s getting married in 48 hours, and she really shouldn’t be thinking about Jim in this way. She shouldn’t be thinking about him at all, since he may very well be on his way to the airport right now and it’s too late. She already told him that she’s going through with the wedding. She already wrote out her vows and their wedding bands are in her top drawer. He isn’t coming to her wedding and the next time they see each other she will be Mrs. Pamela Morgan Anderson. She sighs and stands up, maybe some tea will calm her nerves. As she walks out of the bedroom, however, something in the corner of her eye draws her attention. She walks over to it but it’s not until she picks it up that she allows the tears stinging her eyes to fall.

 

The gold medal from the Office Olympics they held together. As she turns it over in her hands, replaying the memories from that day in her head, she wonders if he holds those memories as close to him as she does. She thinks he probably does, but she knows it’s not the same memories. Because all of her memories have to do with him. She loved seeing Jim have something other than complete and utter boredom in his eyes. She loved seeing him get more and more passionate with each game they played. She remembered how proud she felt when he told her to give Michael the first-place prize, even though Jim was the one with the most points at the end of the day. She remembered laughing about the name Flonkerton as he walked her to the elevators after the closing ceremonies, and how she felt when he complimented her crafts throughout the day.

 

Something about this golden yogurt lid makes the gears in her head finally click together. She stares at the gold sharpie reflecting back at her, and wonders if maybe it’s not too late after all.  

 

*-*-*-*-*

 

He audibly groans as the pilot announces another delay over the speakers. It’s been almost two hours since he sat down, and he can’t help but wonder if the universe is just laughing at him at this point. Here he was, trying to get as far away from Scranton, Pennsylvania as possible, and he’s so, so close, but he’s just stuck.

 

“You a nervous flyer?”

He looks over and realizes it’s the lady next to him that’s talking. She’s on the older side, a little older than his mom, he thinks. He smiles at her and shakes his head.  “Nah, just trying to get away.”

“That bad of a break-up, huh?” She’s smiling, trying to show that she’s joking and just trying to have some small talk in order to pass the time. Her comment hits a little closer to home than he would have liked, though.

He chuckles, leaning further back into his seat, looking up and trying to keep his emotions in check. “Yeah, something like that.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I was just joking; I didn’t know you were actually upset.”

“No, no. It’s fine, really. It’s just been a tough month. Well, tough three years, really, but this month kinda did me in.”

She nods and opens her mouth to say something a couple times but stops herself. He can tell she wants to ask, but she looks like she’s unsure if she should. Finally, she says, “I know it’s not my place, I’m just some strange lady who happens to be sitting next to you, but it seems like we’re gonna be stuck here a while. So, if you want to talk about it, I’m all ears.”

He looks at her, sincerely debating her offer. On one hand, he really doesn’t want to spill his life story of the past three years to some lady on a plane. On the other hand, he figures once they arrive in Australia, he most likely won’t ever see her again, so maybe getting all of this out to an unbiased third party will help him move on. He’s trying to be more honest, anyway. “Are you sure? It’s really not a big deal, I’ll be okay…”

She smiles at him and she reminds him more of his mother. Her eyes are soft, and her smile is warm, “Absolutely. I have a son around your age, and I would hate it if he was upset without someone to talk to.”

He nods, taking a deep breath, wondering where to start. “Well, it wasn’t really a break-up. We were never together. It’s this girl I work with. We’ve been best friends since I started working there three years ago. It was almost instant, like we had known each other our whole lives even though my first day of work was the first time I had ever seen her. We can make each other laugh, cheer each other up, encourage each other, like no one else can. We just get each other, you know?”

She nods, “Sounds like you two have a special connection.”

“Yeah, that’s what I thought too. It wasn’t long before I started to fall for her. I knew I was in trouble because she’s engaged, had been for a while at that point. But when we were together, it was like it was only us. Us two against the world, with no one around to stop us. I couldn’t help falling in love with her, no matter how hard I tried. And it was weird, because I had never felt like this before. I mean, I had crushes during school and even thought I had loved a couple of my girlfriends, but then I met her, and everything changed. It was like the grass was greener and the sky was bluer, and everything made sense all because she smiled at me. I could get through my day with our crazy boss and our weird coworkers because she would be there to joke around with once the day was over. At first, I thought maybe I only loved her because she helped me not go insane at work. You probably won’t believe me, but she’s literally the only other sane person in the office. But I quickly realized it was so much more than that. And after years of inside jokes, secret smiles, long talks, and so much more, I guess I thought maybe she had feelings for me too.” He pauses to take another deep breath, running his hand through his hair.

“I’m guessing she didn’t. Otherwise I don’t think you would be trying to fly across the world right now alone.”

Tears filled his eyes and he rubbed at them with the heels of his palms. His voice is shakier, but he continues, because it does feel good to get it all out. “No, she didn’t. I finally confessed to her about a month ago. We were at a work event and I had just talked to one of my bosses about a possible transfer. She told me I should tell someone about it. I hadn’t told anyone about this yet, because I was leaving in order to get away from her. It was just getting too hard to be around her all day, knowing she’s going home with another man. But after my boss told me I should, I went to find her. We tell each other everything, so I figured I would tell her about the transfer, but tell her it was because of a promotion, and hoped she would understand. I really was only going to tell her about the transfer, but then we were out in the parking lot by ourselves. She looked gorgeous, even prettier than she usually does, which was hard to believe. And then she was joking around with me like we always do, and I don’t know what happened, but I couldn’t hold it back anymore. I just blurted out that I was in love with her.” He takes another deep breath, finding that reliving this night out loud is making it hard for him to breathe.  The lady next to him just smiles at him reassuringly, letting him know she’s still listening.

“And then she told me she couldn’t do it. She didn’t know what to say or how to react. She said how our friendship means so much to her and I told her I want to be more than that. She said she’s sorry if I misinterpreted things, how it’s probably her fault. I couldn’t deal with it, I told her it’s fine and walked away.”

“Wow.”

“That’s not even the worst part. Because then I saw her walk into our office building, and after a moment a dim light was shining through the window. I don’t know what came over me, but I felt like I was on some sort of rescue mission, almost. Like it was either now or never, and I had to do something in order to keep afloat, and maybe to prove to her how serious I was. So, I followed her in, took the stairs up while trying to keep my mind from going a hundred miles an hour. I opened the door and she’s on the phone, but I keep my eyes glued to the floor as she hangs up. Then I kissed her, and she kissed me back. I felt like I was dreaming, there was no way this could be real. Her hands were in my hair and my arms were around her back and she was kissing me. And when we stopped, I told her how I wanted to do that for so long and she said she did too. There was so much hope in those few seconds of silence. I thought I had gotten through to her, made her realize that I was there and ready to love her like her fiancé never would. I know I might sound biased right now, but if you knew her like I do, you would know that her fiancé isn’t right for her. But then I leaned down to kiss her again, and she stopped me and told me she’s still going to marry him. My whole world froze. I couldn’t do anything but mutter an ’okay’ and walk away.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“Me too. The transfer ended up not going through, so we still work together, but it’s not the same. I can’t be around her like I used to, it just hurts too much. Every time she talks, I can only hear ‘I can’t’ and ‘you misinterpreted things.’ Every time she tries to smile at me, my heart breaks even more. So, now I try to act like she’s just another coworker who I have to be civil with in order to continue working, but it’s so hard because I still love her and I know she doesn’t love me. We sit five feet away from each other and yet it feels like we’re miles apart.”

The lady is silent for a moment, seemingly trying to process all of the information he just laid out in front of her. After a couple of minutes, she rests her hand on top of his, gently squeezing his fingers in order to get his attention. “I don’t know you. I don’t know this girl you’re talking about. I don’t know your full story or anything. I’m not trying to claim that I do. But…” she paused and looks at him so sincerely, “I don’t think this is over.”

He looks confused, “What do you mean?”

She shrugs, then leans forward a little. “The thing that stuck out the most to me in your story were her words ‘I can’t.’ You had just confessed your love for this girl, who is engaged, and she doesn’t get mad and say, ‘I don’t feel that way,’ or, ‘we’re only friends.’ She said, ‘I can’t,’ which makes me think she isn’t allowing herself to feel the same way you do. Again, I don’t know you or her. Maybe I’m just a romantic who believes in second chances. But I don’t know, I think that you laid down a pretty big bombshell on her unexpectantly, and she didn’t know what to do with it. Maybe she just needed time to process.”

He just stares at her, trying to understand what she’s saying. She didn’t really think Pam was in love with him, did she? How in the world could she know that after a little story? But she’s looking at him in a way that almost makes him believe her. “I just… I don’t know if I can take another rejection.”

“Well… the way I see it, there are two options. You can either stay on this plane and fly to Australia in order to try to get over this girl, even though it seems like that may be near impossible. Or… you can go fight for her. You said she’s not getting married for another couple of days, right? Maybe this is your last chance, your last hurrah. And… if she really doesn’t like you the way you like her and she really does marry this other guy, then I’ll personally pay for another flight out to Australia so you can get over her how you think you should.”

“You really think she might love me too?”

She shrugs again, leaning back in her seat. “What do I know? I’m just a stranger on a plane who was crazy enough to listen to your story. But, let’s just say… I don’t think I’ll be paying for any flights anytime soon. I have a good feeling about this.” She winks at him.

 

He can’t believe what he’s hearing. An hour ago, he was up to his neck in misery and now he’s almost hopeful. Hopeful that this lady is right, hopeful that Pam hasn’t given up on him, hopeful that she may just love him back. He also feels crazy that he’s believing this stranger who doesn’t know anything about him besides what he just told her, but he tries not to dwell on that feeling for too long. Before he can respond, another announcement comes through the speakers. The pilot says that they’re double checking everything and they should be taking off within the next five minutes or so. He quickly grabs his backpack from under the chair and stands up, turning to the lady next to him.

 

“Thank you. Seriously, thanks, for everything.”

“No problem. I hope things work out for you; I really do.”

He smiles at her and sticks his hand out to shake her hand, “I’m Jim, by the way. Sorry, I’m usually better with my manners.”

She shakes his hand, “It was nice meeting you, Jim. I’m Pam.”

His jaw dropped and he couldn’t help the laugh that escaped him. “You’ve got to be kidding me. That’s her name.”

She grinned, “Maybe the universe is on your side this time, Jim.” She pulls out her wallet and hands him a business card. “Like I said before, I don’t think I’ll be needing to pay for any tickets anytime soon, but just in case, take this. Let me know how it goes.”

“I will. Thank you.”

 

He runs off the plane just as the seatbelt light turns on. His mind is going a mile a minute as he calls a cab to go back to his house. He wants to go straight to her but would rather have his car in case things go south. As he sits in the cab and gives the driver his address, he thinks about how insane this is. But then he thinks about the lady named Pam who listened to him rant and gave him genuine advice, and he thinks he has a good feeling about this too.

 

*-*-*-*-*

 

She thinks it’s a sign that she has just enough luggage to hold all her things. She thinks it’s a sign that Roy walked into their house just as she was zipping up her last suitcase. She thinks it’s a sign that he didn’t even notice her stuff was missing until she was dragging it out the front door. Once all of her belongings are in the cab that was waiting in their driveway, she turns to talk to him for the first time that day.

“Roy, can you name more than two of my coworkers, not including Michael?”

His face is full of confusion, wondering what in the world in going on. “What? What are you talking about?”

She holds firm. “Can you?”

“What? Uh… there’s that nerd with the glasses and the Mexican dude who sits behind you—”

“No. Roy, can you tell me what the last thing I drew was?”

“Flowers? No, wait… that boat that we took that cruise on.”

“That was back in January. Six months ago. What is my favorite flavor of yogurt?”

“Pammy, you’re not making any sense. Come on, let me help you get your stuff and we can talk about this.”

He starts to walk towards the cab but she grabs his arm, stopping him. “What is it?”

“What’s what?”

She’s growing more and more frustrated, her teeth clenched. “My favorite flavor of yogurt.”

“Vanilla, I got you some last week.”

“Those coworkers you tried to name are Dwight and Oscar. The last thing I drew, which I gave to you, by the way, was a sketch of your parents’ dog. And I hate vanilla yogurt, I love mixed berry. You don’t listen to me, Roy. You never have, unless you were able to get something out of it.”

“Please, Pam, you couldn’t answer those questions about me.”

“Your coworkers are Darryl, Madge, Lonnie, and Frank, just to name a few. You don’t draw, but the last game you watched was between the Lakers and the Rockets. You hate yogurt because it feels weird in your mouth, so you’d never eat it even if it was the only food available and you were starving.”

“Pam—”

“It’s over, Roy. I did a lot of thinking recently, and I came to the realization earlier that we’ve outgrown each other. I love you, Roy. But I’m not in love with you anymore. I thought I was, but now I know I’m not. And it’s not fair of me to marry you when I don’t love you the way you thought I did. So, I’m sorry, but it’s done.”

“Come on, Pam. You can’t be serious. I’ll start listening more.”

“You should have been listening to me this whole time. Ten years, Roy. Ten years down the drain because we got comfortable and settled with each other. But it’s time to move on. You deserve someone who will love you the way you need them to, and I deserve the same. It’s a shame that we can’t be that for each other, but I’m glad I realized it now instead of another ten years down the road.”

 

She slides the ring off her finger and holds it out to him. He takes it, reluctantly, and she instantly feels so much more free. It’s like a weight has been lifted off her chest and she can breathe again. She takes a few steps back, heading towards the cab.

 

“I love you, Roy, and I’ll always care for you. I hope you find someone better than I would have been for you.”

 

She gets in the cab and closes the door. She tells the driver an address, then takes one last look back at Roy. He’s standing in the same spot, the hand holding her ring balled into a fist at his side. She looks to the floor, and as the cab drives further from the house, her smile grows a little more.

 

She arrives at his house, thankful that his car is in the driveway and Mark’s is not. She hopes that he has a late flight and is still home, that someone didn’t drop him off and he’s flying over the ocean right now. She steps out of the cab and pays the driver an extra twenty so that way he will stay there until she’s done. She walks slowly up to the door, her heart beating faster as she gets closer. When she’s right in front of the door, her hand raised and ready to knock, she freezes. Her heart is beating rapidly, her breath both heavy and caught in her throat at the same time. She shakes her head while trying to take a deep breath and slow down her heart rate. She knocks lightly, at first. She stops and listens for movement, but nothing comes. She knocks a little louder, maybe he didn’t hear her. Still nothing. She knocks louder, just short of banging her fist against the door, silently begging that he’s home. She knocks harder and longer, tears now streaming down her face, waiting for the doorknob to turn, but no one answers.

 

The tears fall harder as she sits on the steps of his porch, her face in her hands. She has so many things she needs to do now that her and Roy are over. She has to find somewhere to live, has to plan a budget now that she only has her salary, has to find a hotel to stay in for a while, has to call everyone to tell them the wedding is off. So many things to do, but instead she just sits there and cries because the thing she needed most isn’t here. It feels like an eternity has passed when her tears start to slow down and her breathing returns to normal. The sun is starting to go down, and she knows she has to leave. She is wiping her eyes with her sleeve when she hears a car door open, then close.

 

*-*-*-*-*

 

“Pam?”

 

Her eyes and nose are red. Her cheeks have tear stains, and her eyes are wide, like she’s seen a ghost.

 

“You’re here.”

“Yeah. Why are you here?”

“I broke up with Roy.”

“What?”

She steps down off the porch but doesn’t go any further than that. He’s still standing on the sidewalk, looking like he’s afraid to step any closer. “I called off the wedding. I just left my house, moved out. My stuff is in the cab.”

He looks over, noticing the other car for the first time. He looks back at her, taking a small step forward. “Why?”

“Because of you.”

 

They’re both silent for a moment. Him because he’s not sure what this means. He wants to believe it’s because she loves him and she wants to be with him, but even with the advice Plane Pam gave him, he’s still nervous he’s about to face another rejection. Her because she hopes that he can read between the lines, know what she’s trying to say even though she can’t find the right words to say it.

 

“I don’t get it, Pam. I want to, but I don’t.”

She reaches into her pocket and pulls something out. He’s still too far away to tell what it is at first. It’s not until she dangles it on her fingers that he sees the gold coloring. “I found this today. Well, I mean, I kept it on my dresser, so I knew it was there, but I don’t know. It was like I was seeing it for the first time in a long time.” She glances up at him, hoping he catches onto her double meaning, then looks back down at the medal. “But it reminded me of those Office Olympics. Of how much fun we had, and how happy you were. And then I realized something while I was thinking about that day.” She looks up at him, keeping her eyes on his. “All of my memories were centered around you. And not just with these games, I mean everything. Anytime something happens, all I remember is how you reacted to it. It’s like stuff is happening in the background, and I only know what’s going on because of you. If you’re annoyed, I know Michael is calling for another meeting. If you’re proud, a prank was just pulled on Dwight. When you’re upset, we just lost a client. I don’t know how to make sense of the world around me when you’re not there to help me.”

He had been slowly stepping forward during her speech, so now he was only a couple of steps away. Close enough to take all of her in, but far enough away to stay safe, just in case.

“I also realized how well you know me. Roy doesn’t know what kind of house I want or why Thursday is my least favorite day of the week. He doesn’t know that mixed berry is my favorite yogurt flavor or that my favorite number is six. But you do. You know everything about me, and I know everything about you.” She smiles shyly at him. “Well, there is one thing you don’t know about me.”

“What’s that?”

She takes another step closer. “You don’t know that I’ve been in love with you for a long time. I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, admit it to even myself, but after today I know that I’ve loved you pretty much since I’ve met you. I love your smile, your hair, your jokes. I love the way you try to turn everything into a positive, and how even when you’re frustrated, you still make me laugh. I love that you care about things, even if they don’t seem important.” She steps closer again so now they are right in front of each other, only a few inches separate them. “I love that you support me and encourage me and make me feel valued. I love that you love me, even if I don’t think I deserve it. But, most importantly, I just love you because you’re you.”

 

His lips are on hers before she can say anything else. Her hands are in his hair and his hands are around her back, and it’s just like it was a month ago, but this time they both know the ending will be much different. They only separate when her cab honks at them, reminding her that he’s still waiting on her.

 

“Stay here. Just for tonight, if you want. I can help you figure everything out, but I want to take you to dinner first.”

“Okay, yeah, I’d like that.”

 

He grins at her before stepping back and moving to help grab her things. He reaches into his pocket to grab his car keys so they can load her things into his car but pulls out a small card instead.

 

Pamela Holland

p.holland@gmail.com

(570) 555-7849

 

His grin only grows bigger when he remembers the stranger on the plane who told him to come back to Scranton. To fight for the girl who is currently loading her suitcases into his car. He doesn’t know how she knew what to say considering they had only known each other for all of 40 minutes, but she somehow figured out what he was supposed to do, even though he’s been trying to figure it out for the past three years. He quickly pulls out his phone and sends her a quick text.

 

Hey, it’s Jim from the plane. Good news, it seems as though you get to keep your cash, I won’t be needing it anytime soon. She fought for me, though I didn’t put up much of a fight. Thank you.

 

He pockets his phone and helps Pam move the last of her things. They head inside, where their lips crash into one another again as soon as the door is closed. They didn’t make it out to dinner that night, but while they lay in Jim’s bed, her head on his chest and their fingers intertwined, he tells her about the stranger on the plane who was just crazy enough to listen to his story, and how he was just crazy enough to listen to her.

 

*-*-*-*-*

 

This was the hardest to write for me so far, because it was based off of things in the show but also not really, so I didn’t know where to take it at some points lol. But I’m pretty happy with how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoyed it! Reviews are always appreciated, they make me smile like an idiot.



nicemorningtoo is the author of 27 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked The Stranger on the Plane also liked 209 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans