- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Set sometime in the future...Jim and Pam and the kids are happily living in Austin. Sometimes Penny visits and distracts the kids so our lovers can have some time alone.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

************************ 

“Jim, the kids are waiting for you in the pool.”


“I know, I know, I’ll be right there babe, I just gotta take this call.”


Pam sighed, a little more dramatically than she’d intended. The kids were fine, they barely even noticed anyone else when her sister was around. Penny was like a big kid herself, and Pam could hear the shrieks and splashing from their backyard pool that told her that the kids were having a blast.


Still, she lingered outside the door to Jim’s home office. She could hear his deep voice rumbling inside as he talked on the phone. He didn’t take work home much anymore. Not like in the beginning when they’d first moved to Austin. That had been a crazy time. Jim getting back on his feet with the company, and Pam getting the house organized and the kids settled in school, and finding a job for herself.


Nowadays Jim spent almost every weekend with her and the kids. So she knew if he was taking a work call on a Saturday afternoon, it must be important. She absently fingered the ties of her bathing suit at the back of her neck. She didn’t wear bikinis that often anymore, and especially when she was spending the afternoon in the pool with the kids. This two piece covered her up as well as a bathing suit could, but the halter neckline showed off enough cleavage that her sister had made a comment earlier.


“Yowza, Pam, that doesn’t look like a “mom” bathing suit to me,” Penny had teased, looking pointedly at Pam’s chest.


Pam had frowned and covered her breasts self-consciously. “What do you mean? It’s a little low cut, but it’s not that bad. It’s a bathing suit, Penny, not a nun’s habit.”


“Yeah, yeah, I’m just kidding with you. You look amazing. If you’ve got it, flaunt it. Plus, Jim must love it.”


Now Pam stood in her flip flops and her swimsuit outside Jim’s office. She’d been on the way to the pool, thinking he was already out there, when she heard his phone ring and he’d told her he had to take a call. She looked down at her chest and smiled a little. The kids were fine with Penny. Maybe she’d see what Jim thought about her swimsuit.


She turned the doorknob silently, opening the door and closing it behind her, pressing the button in the centre and hearing the snick of the lock. Jim was standing with his back to her, gesturing while he spoke on the phone. She couldn’t help but let her eyes wander over his body. After all these years, she still sometimes couldn’t believe he was hers. His t-shirt pulled across his broad shoulders, and he stood in his bare feet, his long, tanned legs stretching out below the navy swim trunks he wore. As she watched him, he turned around, running his hand through his hair so that it stood on end.


“Brad, listen, I’m telling you what you need to do. Now you have to put on your big boy pants and go do it,” he said into the phone. His tone was friendly but firm. Pam knew that Brad was a new manager that Jim was mentoring.


Pam smiled at him, and he looked up and caught her eye, smiling back and raising one finger to tell her he’d be done soon. She walked toward his desk, her eyes moving over the kid’s artwork on the shelves behind. She slipped her arms around him from behind, running her hands over his chest and feeling his sharp inhale. 


“Ok Brad, I gotta go, but call me later and let me know how it went,” he said. Pam listened to him finishing the call, loving the feel of his warm body pressed against her.


He set the phone down on the desk and brought his hands down to caress hers. “Hey,” he said, “What’s this? Trying to distract me?”


“Maybe,” Pam giggled. Jim turned in her arms and looked down at her. “Now, when did you get this new bathing suit?” he asked in a low voice that shot a bolt of heat straight between her legs. “This is nice,” he smiled, “Very, very nice.” He brought a fingertip to trace the curve of her breasts, and lowered his head to kiss her. 


Pam’s idea when she came into the office was only that they might have a couple of minutes alone together. But the way Jim was kissing her told her that he had different ideas. His lips were moving against hers with purpose, and his tongue was demanding her attention. His hands moved over her back, and she could feel his arousal pressing against her. 


“The kids…?” he murmured against her lips.


“Are outside having a blast with Penny,” she whispered, meeting his eyes with a smile.


“God, I love it when your sister visits,” he said, giving her a mischievous grin and bringing his mouth back to hers. 


Somehow his fingers found the tie at her neck, and within seconds it was loosened and the fabric fell away. Jim groaned and slid his hands down to cup both breasts. He felt blindly behind him for the desk chair, and then sat and pulled Pam between his knees, his mouth going to her sensitive nipples. She gripped his shoulders, moaning and nipping at his ear. After long minutes when Jim’s tongue and fingers made her forget where she was, she came up for air and glanced at the clock.


“Babe, I hate to stop you but we can’t stay in here all afternoon.”


“Why not,” Jim murmured against her belly, his hand moving between her legs. “Penny doesn’t mind.”


“Jim! That is NOT the point,” Pam said in mock anger, giggling, “She’ll know, and she’ll tease me forever.”


“But you’re teasing me right now,” Jim said with a pout. “I’m gonna need to sit here for a few minutes before I go out there anyway,” and he looked meaningfully at his lap where Pam could clearly see evidence of how much he was enjoying himself.


With a naughty gleam in her eye, Pam smiled at him, “Well maybe I can help you with that.”


She knelt in front of him, tugging at his swim trunks until he moved in the chair and helped her pull them down, whispering, “Are you sure?” with a look of concern mixed with desire.


Pam licked her lips, already wrapping her hand around him. “I’m very sure,” she said, smiling up at him. She slid her lips over the head and down his length, her hand covering what her mouth didn’t reach. Jim dropped his head back and groaned, “Oh my God, Pam.”


She took her time, gently twisting with her hand and sucking the tip, running her tongue up and down his hard cock, and gently squeezing his balls. She knew all the things he liked. After so many years, it was easy to make him feel good, but she never got tired of doing it.


Now his hand was idly cupping her breast, and he was moaning deep in his throat while she sucked harder and gripped him more firmly, pumping her hand up and down. “Oh God, Pam, baby, please...don’t stop. Just like that...yes...oh, baby, you’re gonna make me cum.”


Pam looked up at him from under her eyelashes, hearing him moan again. “Oh Pam, when you look at me like that....I can’t wait...please.” His words became garbled as she felt him stiffen and then explode in her mouth.


She stood up slowly, smiling at him as she leaned forward to gently peck his lips. “So, did that solve your problem?” she teased.


“Um, yeah, I think that could solve any problem I might ever have. Holy shit, that was so good,” he said, slowly standing and pulling up his trunks, then helping her with the tie of her swimsuit. When they were both dressed again, he wrapped his arms around her. She felt his lips at her ear, “You are the most amazing woman. How did I get so lucky?” 


She pulled back to look up at him. He was so adorable, with his hair messed and his eyes soft and a little glazed. Shaking her head and smiling, she ran her hand down his chest and answered, “I don’t know, but I hope you’re ready to return the favour later.”


“Anytime,” he said with a wolfish grin, licking his lips. “Maybe Penny could take the kids out for pizza tonight?”

Chapter End Notes:
Inspired by John's office in his SGN YouTube series.


SprinklesTheCat is the author of 12 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked The Swimsuit also liked 1134 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans