Set during S01E06 - Hot Girl. Pam has had enough of the little comments around the office, and reaches a tipping point.
Categories: Jim and Pam
, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble
Series: Pam 6.0
25881 ePub Downloads:
April 19, 2020 Updated:
May 08, 2020
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. The Tipping Point by DoomGoose [Reviews - 9] 16 (577 words)
This is my first time writing any sort of drama, so constructive feedback would be much appreciated!
2. Fog of War by DoomGoose [Reviews - 7] 6 (1323 words)
Well, here we go! Let's see where the skeins lead us next.
3. The Last Mile by DoomGoose [Reviews - 4] 6 (932 words)
Starting to move things forward in a more definitive direction now. Hope you folks like where things are headed.
4. The Homefront by DoomGoose [Reviews - 6] 7 (2049 words)
The dreaded confrontation.
5. Scar Tissue by DoomGoose [Reviews - 5] 4 (1565 words)
Some friends carpool.
6. Home Is Where the Heart Is by DoomGoose [Reviews - 5] 2 (2073 words)
Pam out on the town with her dad.
7. Coming Home by DoomGoose [Reviews - 5] 2 (1507 words)
Pam moves in.
8. Moving Forward by DoomGoose [Reviews - 4] 2 (1952 words)
Pam is made to have some personal revelations, and Jim reaffirms one of his own.
9. Dog Date by DoomGoose [Reviews - 6] (2408 words)
The long awaited "Pam gets a dog" chapter.
10. Happy Hour by DoomGoose [Reviews - 5] (1864 words)
The Dunder Mifflin gang goes to Poor Richards.
11. We All Deserve Raises by DoomGoose [Reviews - 5] (2434 words)
Pam starts some plans for the future.
12. Confusion and Regrets by DoomGoose [Reviews - 4] (2482 words)
Pam makes some progress.
13. Anti-Hump-Day by DoomGoose [Reviews - 5] 1 (4944 words)
Bring your pet to work day/Take a half day on Wednesday-day.
14. Movie Night by DoomGoose [Reviews - 6] 2 (3047 words)
Pam makes a friend.
15. Moving Up by DoomGoose [Reviews - 5] (1888 words)
The pieces start to fall into place.
16. The Dundies by DoomGoose [Reviews - 6] 2 (2379 words)
What more needs to be said? It's the Dundies!
17. Crescendo by DoomGoose [Reviews - 8] 3 (1510 words)
Pam asks a question.
18. Release by DoomGoose [Reviews - 10] 11 (2124 words)
Sober Beesly keeps her promise.