'He thought that one day when things were finally right between them, he would tell her about this evening, and the painting, and the sun in her hair. But this day hadn’t come yet.'
Set before the seasons (and in AU).
Categories: Jim and Pam
, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim
, Inner Monologue
18381 ePub Downloads:
April 23, 2020 Updated:
July 11, 2020
This story appeared because I'm dying for the simple joys of life I'm deprived of right now.
And, since I have a very vague idea of American everyday life, the story set in a different city (coincidentally, it looks the hell like Kyiv).
Hope it wouldn't be very confusing.
1. Not today for sure tomorrow by Dernhelm [Reviews - 13] 12 (2422 words)
The chapter title is from "She" by Plach Yeremiji (The Cry of Jeremiah)
2. Please don't cry by Dernhelm [Reviews - 7] 6 (3213 words)
Thank you all who read and reviewed this story, your encouragement and kind words mean so much to me!
The chapter title is from 'Please don't cry' by DakhaBrakha
3. Break my chest not knowing the measure by Dernhelm [Reviews - 10] 10 (2652 words)
The chapter title is from 'The Song about Girls' by 'Citizen Sunroot'
4. Love in payphones is doomed to be short-lived by Dernhelm [Reviews - 8] 8 (5560 words)
The chapter title is from 'She Wore Flowers In Her Hair ' by 'BoomBox'
And, apparently, I temporarily lost the ability to make chapters the same size :(
5. I will be as white as snow if you allow me to be by Dernhelm [Reviews - 6] 5 (4760 words)
The chapter title is from 'The Eighth Color' by 'Motor'rolla'
Thank you so much for reading and all of yours amazing reviews!
6. Understand me without dictionaries by Dernhelm [Reviews - 7] 4 (4970 words)
The chapter title is from 'Halloes-Alas' by 'Little Zaches' ('Krykhitka Tsakhes')
It was a rough week for me, but here we go...
7. You start my day before the dawn by Dernhelm [Reviews - 7] 2 (5388 words)
The chapter title is from 'Life starts again' by 'Okean Elzy'
And I give up on holding back.
8. The reason of life is to find life by Dernhelm [Reviews - 6] 1 (3621 words)
The chapter title is from 'Sky' by 'One in a Canoe'
This chapter was hard to write, and I do hope I didn't mess it up.
9. I love you and this is right by Dernhelm [Reviews - 6] 1 (1773 words)
The chapter title is from 'Who Are You To Me?' by 'SKAI'