- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yikes. Smut isn't really my strong point, in case you hadn't noticed, but I chose to give it a go since it's fun and interesting to write.

They're just calmly lying on the bed when it happens. He's just stroking her hair, nothing too wild. She's got her head nestled in his neck, since he smells so good. His chin is resting on the top of her head, and his eyes are closed. Usually, Pam would be smothered by the smell of a man's cologne with her head wedged in his neck, but he just has his natural smell of fruit and fabric softener and love. She smells like cookies and perfume and love.

Her hands are resting chastely on his chest, and she's weakly holding onto him. He's radiating heat, which is nice since it's cold outside. He suddenly plants a kiss on her head. "I love you," he mumbled quietly. "I love you too," Pam replied, kissing his neck. Jim twists one of her curls around his finger. Pam kisses his neck for a little longer, then pulls back to look up at him. "Hi." She smiled.

"Hello, beautiful. You okay?" He asked.

She paused, then nodded. "Mhm..." Suddenly she reached down and tugged at his shirt. "Off please," she begged. He grins. "Why, little Beesly?"

"Cuz I want to look at my beautiful boy in all his glory. Is that okay?"

"That is more than okay." He chuckled softly. Jim reached down and took her hands in his and kissed them. "You're so pretty." He mumbled, then let go of her hands and removed his shirt. Pam smiled. He was somewhat muscled, and was definitely pleasant to look at. She reached out and stroked his muscles, before she gently brushed her fingers against a tuft of hair above his belly button. "Oh, I love you." She said happily. He smiled, genuine. "I will never get tired of hearing you say that." Jim sat up, pulling her up with him, before he kissed her lovingly. She giggled against his lips as she reached out and ran her small hands through his soft hair, pulling lightly. He moaned, his hands cupping her face. Pam pulled back, panting faintly, and began to laugh. "Jim! You could have squished my face!"

"Sorry! I didn't mean to..."

"You just want me for my amazing body," Pam folded her arms.

"Well, I can't deny you have an amazing body, especially those boobs, I won't lie at all. But that's not the only reason why I love you, my darling." He insists, running his finger over her cheek. She closes her eyes at the feeling of it, sighing contently. "Jim..." she utters his name delicately. "I want you."

"You want me?" He echoes. She nods, opening her eyes, determined. "More than anything."

Jim grinned. "Anything for my darling," he mumbled. Jim leaned over and kissed her passionately. She whimpered, kissing him back hungrily, wrapping her arms around his shirtless body. He falls on top of her, her body encased in his, but she doesn't mind. His hands move from her face to the hem of her shirt, and he quickly pulls it over her head. He groans softly when he discovers that she's braless, and her breasts are looking even perkier than usual. He detaches his lips from hers and moves down to her neck, licking and sucking her smooth creamy skin for a little while, before he slowly trails down to her collarbone, and stopping at her breasts.

He takes one of her nipples in his mouth and ever so lightly runs his teeth against her pink areola. She cries out in pleasure, her hands falling in his hair. He smirks at her reaction, before he runs his tongue around her nipple in lazy but precise circles. She bucks her hips against his body, arching her back. She feels his boner push against her leg when she does this, and it makes both of them moan. "Now," she muttered, "take me now." Jim removes his mouth from her tit with a satisfying pop, and he frantically begins to unbuckle his trousers as she wiggles out of her skirt. As she pulls her panties down her long legs, she notices out of the corner of her eye just how hard his cock is in his grey boxers, and the throb in the pit of her stomach aches even more.

The tip of his cock pokes out of the top of his boxers, flat against his stomach, achingly hard. She smiles. "Aww, my darling has such a big penis."


"And it's hard for you," he murmured, and pushed his lips against her own again. Pam closed her eyes and allowed her hand to wander downwards, before she grasped him tightly. He gasped against her lips, his body tensing. "Fuck, Pam," he whispers. She giggles. "Such a bad mouth, you naughty boy."

"But you love it."

"I know what that mouth can do, Jim, so yes, I do love it." She chortles, then begins to slowly run her hand up and down his length. He moans; a low, gruff noise that she's never heard him make before. It makes her even hornier, if that was even possible to begin with, and the pit in her stomach throbs terribly even more. "God, I need you inside me," she whispers. He pushes her down onto the bed again roughly, his cock falling out of her hand. She clutches the bedsheets as he comes into her view above her. Jesus, he's so beautiful. Wordlessly, he looks at her with questioning eyes. She nods eagerly as a form of consent. He leans back slightly and grabs her legs, pulling them away from each other.

She turns pink, embarrassed about being so naked, but looks at her with reassuring eyes. "It's okay," he said quietly. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"I wasn't worried about that," she insists, though it had been in the back of her mind. "I just feel kinda stupid..."

"Huh? Why?" He runs his long index finger along her inseam, and she lets out a quiet whimper. "I just feel really naked."

"That's because you are," he says. She giggles. "Smartass." 

Jim grinned. "I know I am. But seriously. You're so beautiful, Pam. I love you." He leaned over her and kissed her head. "I have loved you ever since I first met you. You don't have to feel embarrassed around me, my angel."

She turned pink again, but for a different reason this time. "Jim..." she reached up and gently cupped his face, stroking his cheeks and enjoying the feel of his stubble under her touch. "I love you too...but if you continue to make me wait for this sex, then I will literally kill you."

He laughed softly. "Sorry, Beesly." He kisses her softly, but increased the intensity quickly. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, running her hands through his tousled but soft hair. He pulled back after a while, looking down at his girlfriend. Her face was flushed under the dim light, her hair splayed on the pillow like a lion's mane, her lips plump and slightly swollen from all of the kissing. She was so beautiful to him. He was so in love with this woman. 

She suddenly grabs onto his cock with a firm grasp, and she begins to rub her hand up and down him again. "This is mine. Say it."

"Oh jeez, Pam, my dick is yours."

"Good boy. Oh, you're so good." Jim thought Pam could be kind of freaky sometimes, and he loved it. All of a sudden, Pam flipped over so that she was on top of him. "Can you let me take control?" He can see how excited she's getting, and he loves it. "I definitely can."

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all."

She smirked. "Good boy. Oh, you're so sexy, Jim. Such a good boy. Tell me, Jim. Do you want me to suck your huge cock?" Pam asked. He swallowed. "Yes please," he whispered. Pam giggled her usual sensual giggle. "Aww, you're so cute, Jim..." She suddenly began to kiss her way down to his manhood at a tantalisingly slow pace, starting at his neck, then heading to his collarbone, then his chest, then his belly button. Jim almost laughed, he thought it would be funny if she suddenly gave him a raspberry. But he was too hard to laugh, and all of the blood in his head was downstairs. 

She finally stopped at his erect cock, smiling, before she grasped onto him. "I've thought about your penis so much. Every time I would look over at you from my desk I would imagine you fucking me as hard as you possibly could and taking me for yourself. Oh, I do love your huge cock. It's mine, too, though, isn't it?" She starts to jerk him off again, with faster motions this time. "You belong to me, Jim. All of you does. You're mine, my Jim. Oh, I can't wait for you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk for a week. I want you to fuck me so hard I forget my own name. I want you to fuck me so hard I can still feel you inside my womb hours later. I want you to fuck the innocence out of me. I want you to destroy my tiny pussy with your big cock."

"Fuck, you're sexy Pam." He decides he wants a little bit of power too, though he definitely didn't mind being dominated by her. He watches her wrap her lips around his cock and begin to suck him. He groans loudly. "That's right baby, suck my dick. God, I want to fill the back of your throat with my cum. But you'd also look so pretty with my cum on your face." He hears her whimper at his words, despite her mouth being occupied. As amazing as her mouth feels, Jim now decides he wants to turn the tables completely. He pushes her off him. She looks surprised, glancing at him with questioning eyes- before he suddenly sits up, and he grabs her legs and pulls her closer to him. 

He slides his finger over her slit, feeling how soaked her panties were, marvelling at how she dripped over the sides of her underwear. "Oh, my baby is so wet for me and I've barely even touched her yet. Oh, you're such a good girl." He glances at her face, catching her eye- she's got the innocent school girl look in her eyes again, and it's what makes him so horny. "You seem so shy and secretive normally. No one would have guessed that you're a cute little slut. You belong to me too, you know." He continues to run his finger up and down her slit, enjoying the way her pussy quivered beneath his touch. "My Pam. Mine. No one else's."

"I'm your slut, Jim, yours. Please pull my panties down and fuck me."

"Anything for my sexy little whore." He practically ripped her underwear off of her bare knees, and suddenly gave her pussy a firm smack. She yelps, spreading her legs automatically, which makes him smirk. "Baby girl likes to have her little pussy smacked, does she?" Pam nods slowly. "Aww, you really are such a little slut. And you have such a cute little pussy. It's mine." He positions himself at her entrance. "Tell me to fuck your tight pussy, Princess. Tell me and I will fuck you so hard that you'll cum for hours. Tell me."

"Please, please, please put your big dick in my vagina Jim," she pleads, looking him straight in the eye. Her own eyes are dark, clouded with lust, and yet she still has the innocent look in her eyes. He wants to fuck it out of her, or something.

So he does.

He shoves himself inside of her harshly, at the perfect angle, which makes both of them moan loudly in delight. She begins to mumble his name like a prayer, which she tended to do a lot during sex with him. It made him so hard. "That's right. You say my name," he muttered, thrusting inside her roughly, "tell me who's fucking your pussy. Oh, you're so fucking tight, baby."

"You are Jim, you are," she cried out, her hands gripping onto the bed sheets for dear life. 

"You feel so good," he murmurs, before suddenly throwing her legs over his shoulders as he continues to roughly pump inside her. She's whimpering so much, panting his name, murmuring curses in between. She locks eyes with him, and she smirks. "God I love it when you get rough with me," Pam manages to form a sentence, "I'm yours Jim, forever yours, only yours. I love you, Jim."

"I love you too, Pam. You're my everything."

In any other circumstance, she'd tell him more sweet and loving things, but she's too busy getting her brains fucked out to think properly. She tips her head back, her pussy clenching onto him as if he were the only thing keeping her alive. His thrusts became more and more harsh every time he drove into her, sending many spasms throughout her body. She can't stop herself from moaning his name repeatedly, for he was all she wanted in life; that, and the fact that he was pushing so deep inside of her that she was positive that she could feel his girthy member inside of her stomach.

She dares to glance at him again. He looks like a wild animal fucking its mate, desperate for dominance but also in need of offspring. Just the image of him sends her wild, and she can feel herself getting closer every time he slams into her wildly.

Not that she hasn't thought about having children with Jim- she just isn't ready yet, physically and mentally. Plus she's a little scared of childbirth, though she would be happier if her periods stopped for a little while.

She feels him begin to pulse inside her, and she continues to moan his name loudly. Jim lands a slap on her inner thigh with his right hand, causing her to whimper and buck her hips against him. After this action, he gets even deeper inside of her, and they both practically scream at the feel of this. "Fuck, Pam, I'm close-"

"Don't cum in my stomach," she warns, and he manages a feeble laugh. "Make sure you do it in my vag- oh!" She wails as he lands another slap on the inside of her thigh. "I'll cum wherever I want," he insists, though he does not actually intend to finish anywhere other than in her vagina, as planned.

She's so close too, almost tipping over the edge when he smacks her inner thigh yet again. "Jim, oh my Jesus-" she's seeing stars as he rams into her a final time, bringing as much force as he possibly can, his hands gripping onto her legs, her own hands clutching onto the bed sheets so tightly that her knuckles have turned white. She finally comes to a close when she feels him seep inside of her, his cum hot and sticky and it just feels so good flowing inside her tight, wet, slick pussy-

"Jim, I'm cumming!" She cried out in pleasure. Pam arched her back as she arrived, cumming harder than she ever had done before. Her eyes were shut tightly, and yet all she could see was him, and all she could feel was him cumming inside her as fireworks went of all around them.

There was a long silence after she announced this. Slowly, after a while, Pam opened her eyes to look up at her partner. Jim's eyes were still closed, but he opened them a second later, and pulled his cock out of her. Amazingly, he was still cumming, though it was at a slower rate now. She swallowed. She could feel that she was also still cumming, a mixture of both of their juices were currently spilling out of her vagina and onto their bed sheets. She looked at him awkwardly. He smiled weakly. "Um. Hello."

"Hi." Pam whispered stupidly. She sat up, feeling extremely naked all of a sudden. "That was...that was..."

"It was, wasn't it?" He chuckled. Jim got to his feet and walked out. Pam wondered where he was going. He came back a minute later with some tissues. "Um, here. I think you'll need more than me."

"Thank you," she murmured, her face burning red. Why was she so embarrassed about all of this? They were together, after all, and they had had sex before. It hadn't been so...intense, though. She took a few tissues from him and wiped herself clean, red hot. "...Jim..."

"Y-Yeah?"

"I...I don't...I'm not like that...I've never really..." She sighed, unsure of where she was going with this sentence. "What I'm trying to say is...I'm sorry for the things I said just then. It was all in the heat of the moment. You don't have to be 'mine' if you don't want to..."

"Oh, believe me, I do want to be yours. And all the stuff you said was so sexy. But with me..." he bit his lip, looking adorably shy. "I don't actually think you're a whore, or a slut. I'm really sorry."

She laughed. "It's alright. I don't mind if you call me those things...during sex, at least." Pam chuckled tensely. "God, I'm so raw after that."

He turns red, and he looks horrified. "I didn't hurt you, did I?! Jesus, Pam, I am so-"

"Shh, my darling. You didn't hurt me at all, Jim. I wanted you to screw me really hard anyway. I like getting to feel you like this. And you have no idea how sexy you are, I would just like to add," Pam says, and he chortles. "You're sexier, my darling. Who knew you could be so kinky?" Jim queried, stroking her cheek delicately. "Same goes for you, Jim!" She giggles, but she enjoys the feel of his hand on her cheek immensely. "I love you, Jim."

"I love you too, Pam. Come on, let's get some sleep. It's kinda late. And anyway, after what we just did, we definitely need it." They share a laugh, before she tucks her naked body into his and holds onto him, and before long, they both fall asleep.

Chapter End Notes:
I wrote a lot of this late at night so there are probably a lot of mistakes. Thanks for reading!


onedaymore is the author of 12 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked So Innocent also liked 470 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans