8 [Reviews - 7] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Dunder Mifflin has a lot of employees who might be considered a liability. But are any of them actually capable of… murder?

Their co-workers say yes.

(A cold open circa Season 6. #3 in the Rejected Cold Opens series).

WARNING: There are comedic references to the death of an animal in this fic. No graphic description (or any - I would say there's nothing here near as disturbing as Sprinkles' death in canon), but if that’s a trigger you might want to give this a miss.
Rated: T
Categories: Other Characters: Andy, Angela, Darryl, Dwight, Ensemble, Erin, Jim, Kelly, Kevin, Meredith, Michael, Oscar, Pam, Phyllis, Ryan, Stanley, Toby
Genres: Humor, Workdays
Warnings: Major Character Death, Possible Triggers, Violence/Injury
Series: Rejected Cold Opens
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1594 Read: 854 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: September 26, 2020 Updated: September 26, 2020
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I’m gearing up for (and actually making a little progress on!) some genuine JAM stories, and I feel like these are useful practice in getting people’s voices down. *Holly voice* I don’t know.

No doggos were hurt in the writing of this fic. As noted in the summary, however, there are non-graphic references to the death of an animal, so read with caution.

DISCLAIMER: What if we all get together and help each other and hire a new guy and then we use their name to post fanfic that doesn’t clearly state that all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners, only the original characters and plot are the property of the author, and the author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise, and no copyright infringement is intended? But first we take out, like, a $100,000 liability insurance policy? I bet you guys like that idea, don't you?

1. Law and Order: DMS by darjeelingandcoke [Reviews - 7] 8 (1594 words)