23 [Reviews - 31] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

 

the follow up to "Five years". 


starting with Jim's side of the story leading up to the original ending, and then following Jim and Pam, their kids, and their life in Paris. New conflict will arise, new stories will be told, and new perspectives explored. 



Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Future, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Helene Beesly, Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Other, Jim/Pam, Karen, Other, Pam
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluff, Kids/Family, Married, Romance, Travel
Warnings: Adult language
Series: Through the years
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9969 Read: 5582 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: July 20, 2021 Updated: August 02, 2022
[Report This]
Story Notes:
A sequel/epilogue I cooked up because, frankly, I missed “Five years”.

1. Stars by Debutante_gurl [Reviews - 6] 6 (2023 words)

Chapter one! I hope you enjoy this fic, and getting to see Jim’s side of the ending of "five years". This was a lot of fun to write, and hopefully will be equally as fun to read, lol. 

2. Fourteen years later... by Debutante_gurl [Reviews - 5] 5 (1887 words)

Chapter two! I'm so excited for you guys to finally see where Jim and Pam wound up, and meet their family! Hopefully you love them as much as I do.

 

thank you to my beta! you are my favorite person.  

3. Reunion by Debutante_gurl [Reviews - 4] 4 (1415 words)

Julias back! the family reunion is here, and it is full of, joy, snark, and maybe a bit of drama. Long story short, Karen is living up to her name. 

 

thank you to my beta! you are the best. 

4. Dreams by Debutante_gurl [Reviews - 5] 4 (1892 words)

Its chapter four, and time to tell Karens side of the story. Thats right, this a two POV chapter! I hope you enjoy it, and possibly hate Karen a little less after reading it. lol. 

 

thank you to my beta, you are amazing.  

5. I see this for what it is by Debutante_gurl [Reviews - 5] 3 (1172 words)

Hey everybody, glad to be back updating this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and don't wind up hating me too much for putting Jim and Pam THROUGH IT, (I promise it will get better for them...in a few chapters). 

thank you to my beta, and of course, I OWN NOTHING! 

also, yes, this chapter title is a line from Taylor swifts "Happiness", no-one is surprised.  

6. Sole survivor by Debutante_gurl [Reviews - 4] 1 (1463 words)

this chapter is a lot, so, heavy angst warning for anyone who isn't feeling up to reading that right now, I will let you know when things start to get better.

thank you to my beta, you'r a hero.

NBC owns everything, including my heart.   

7. Thank you, and goodbye. by Debutante_gurl [Reviews - 2] (117 words)
this is the final update.