10 [Reviews - 7] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Kelly talks a lot, so she’s learned to just tune herself out. Jim and Pam… have a different strategy.

A cold open set in late Season 2. #8 in the Rejected Cold Opens series. Spoilers for Season 2 of Grey’s Anatomy. And also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Past Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Kelly, Pam, Ryan/Kelly
Genres: Humor, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: Rejected Cold Opens
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2255 Read: 789 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: September 25, 2021 Updated: September 25, 2021
[Report This]
Story Notes:
So I have long promised one of your faves and mine a fic set around the Fairview rest stop. And it seemed like since today was her birthday, this would be a great day to post it.

But, like Shoe-La-La, it’s not ready yet.

Fortunately, I’ve teased poor Maxine Abbott with maybe a dozen fics that I’ve never gotten around to writing, and I did manage to finally pin down one of them.

So, not what you were expecting, my friend, but hope you enjoy anyways. And have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

NOTE: There are extensive references to the tv drama Grey’s Anatomy in the first half of this cold open. I’ve tried to write this so that you don’t need to know the show to know what’s going on, but the main point is: it’s a show about a hospital full of attractive doctors engaged in love triangles, including its main character Meredith Grey, who is more in a love rectangle at this moment in the spring of 2006, and it was incredibly popular at this time.

DISCLAIMER: “You guys, I'm like really smart now. You don't even know. You could ask me, 'Kelly, what's the standard disclaimer explaining you don’t own the intellectual property you’re writing fanfiction about?' And I'd be like, 'blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah,' giving you the exact right answer.”

1. Nobody knows where they might end up by darjeelingandcoke [Reviews - 7] 10 (2255 words)