- Text Size +
Story Notes:

For YB.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so incredibly proud of you *insert Michael with tears in his eyes gif*

Author's Chapter Notes:
The most important firsts in Jim Halpert's life.

The first time she said 'I really wanna do this' and he could see the fear was gone from her eyes as he picked her up in their front yard. He'd finally be able to give his family everything he'd ever dreamed of. 

The first time he saw her holding his son and his daughter on the hospital bed and knew his family was perfectly complete. 

The first time they fooled around at work was pretty fun. And created something amazing. 

The first time he held his daughter and he realised there was another woman whose finger he was totally wrapped around. 

The first time he married her. The second time was just as awesome. 

The first time he saw her in a wedding dress. Even though she was crying. 

The first time he found out he was going to become a daddy. The second time would be just as incredible. 

The first time he actually managed to propose. No interruptions, no psych outs. 

The second first time he kissed her. And every kiss after that. 

The first time he took her on a date. A real date. Something he'd only ever dreamed of. 

The first time she was truly honest with him. Burned feet and all. It completely floored him for days. 

The first time he kissed her. Before the heartbreak began. 

The first time she kissed him. Taking him completely by surprise. 

The first time she laid her head on his shoulder. He never wanted to move from that spot. 

The first prank they pulled together. He knew he'd found his partner in crime. 

The first time he made her laugh and discovered his most favourite sound in the world. 

The first time he saw her. The moment he fell in love. The moment his life truly started.



MrsKHalpert is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Firsts also liked 194 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans