8 [Reviews - 6] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: 1. Spend a decade getting filmed
2. ???
3. Documentary becomes hit
4. Profit

In the wake of the documentary's success, our beloved Dunder Mifflinites get famous... and get all the endorsement opportunities that come with it. Here are some of the ones they took.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Future Characters: Dwight, Jim, Pam
Genres: Humor
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 923 Read: 649 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: September 21, 2022 Updated: September 21, 2022
[Report This]

1. Jell-O TV Spot, "Oldest Trick in the Book." National campaign, first run 8/10/13. by darjeelingandcoke [Reviews - 6] 8 (923 words)
ANDY:
Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that? I am totally blanking. What is the thing?

JIM:
Nobody tell him!

ANDY:
What? No, why?

JIM:
You got it, you?re so close!

ANDY:
Break me off a piece of that? huh huh huh?. apple sauce.

JIM:
Break me off a piece of that applesauce, I don?t think?

ANDY:
Break me off a piece of that Chrysler car.

JIM:
Nope.

ANDY:
Break me off a piece of that (deep breath) all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners, the original characters and plot are the property of the author, the author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise, and no copyright infringement is intended!

As he sings, the Dunder Mifflinites exchange glances. Has ANDY finally cracked? JIM is near tears from holding back his laughter.

MICHAEL (while ANDY gasps for air):
Okay, it?s all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners, the original characters and plot are the property of the author, the author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise, and no copyright infringement is intended. It?s all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners, the original characters and plot are the property of the author, the author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise, and no copyright infringement is intended! Alright! So, anybody else?