1 [Reviews - 4] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

So this is something a bit different. For work, I recently started to experiment with ChatGPT, which is an "intelligent" chatbot and part of a series of Artificial Intelligence (AI) initiatives by a company called OpenAI.

You can find out about ChatGPT and how it works, here: https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/ 

and OpenAI here: https://openai.com/about/

It's free to sign up, but the GPT Bot can sometimes get overloaded (it's a hot topic in the IT world at the moment) and you may have a wait a while to play with it. 

I thought it might be fun to ask the Chat GPT bot to generate some stories for Jim and Pam. When I shared the first of these on the MTT Discord, there was some amusement, and a request to publish more. This "story" is the output of various combinations I've tried.  


Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Drabble, Fluff
Warnings: No Warnings Apply, Secondary Character Death
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 1538 Read: 910 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: February 24, 2023 Updated: February 26, 2023
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Please enjoy, and remember that the real author isn't me, but an AI that takes its responses from information it gathers through the Internet. It sometimes gets quite confused as you'll see!

It won't allow any smut, or even close to, so these stories should be no more than a K+. 

A note also that the bot does cap the length of responses, so none of these are terribly long - no more than 500 words.

1. First attempt by grc73 [Reviews - 1] 1 (423 words)
The prompt for this one was "Write a romantic story about Jim and Pam from The Office"

2. Casino night by grc73 [Reviews - 1] (400 words)
This prompt was: "Write a story about casino night episode from the office with a happier ending for Jim and Pam"

3. Love blooms in Scranton by grc73 [Reviews - 1] (371 words)
This prompt was: "write a romance story in the style of Oscar Wilde for Jim and Pam from The Office". Title by the GPT bot.

4. Jim asks Pam out. by grc73 [Reviews - 1] (344 words)

This prompt was: "Write a romantic story about Jim and Pam from the office in the style of a Nora Ephron screenplay" (I'm going to try and get more inventive with these!). Title generated by the GPT bot. The layout and scene directions also generated by the bot.