10 [Reviews - 21] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Original hesitant title was "Five Christmas Moments in the Office that Jim Really Disliked, and Five That Actually Made Him Really Happy" so that should also be a pretty clear summary. 10 random Christmas moments Jim had over the years - skipping over this Christmas entirely, so no spoilers.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Angela, Jim, Jim/Pam, Michael, Phyllis
Genres: Angst, Holiday, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4016 Read: 20605 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: December 12, 2006 Updated: December 12, 2006
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by Semby [Reviews - 5] 1 (484 words)

Each chapter will have one not so happy Christmas moment for Jim, and one happy one, and for the most part the fact that they're paired doesn't have much of a connection except that I needed one of each in each chapter.

It also starts off very general, and ends up very Jim/Pam.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by Semby [Reviews - 3] 1 (493 words)
Same disclaimer and author's notes apply

3. Chapter 3 by Semby [Reviews - 3] 1 (989 words)
Same disclaimer and author's notes apply

4. Chapter 4 by Semby [Reviews - 2] (800 words)
Same author's notes and disclaimer apply

5. Chapter 5 by Semby [Reviews - 8] 7 (1250 words)

Same author's notes and disclaimer apply.

This is where it should be obvious that I skipped over Xmas 2006 (because, so freaking out in anticipation for the real deal, I just couldn't even touch on it) to some future Christmas, and here the good continues straight from the bad...