10 [Reviews - 18] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: The long delayed Office/Firefly crossover. The crew of Serenity meets the crew at Dunder Mifflin.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Crossover Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Angst, Humor
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5378 Read: 3871 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: January 11, 2007 Updated: January 12, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I keep changing and reworking and I just have to let this baby go! It's just that I love both of these shows and they deserve loving treatment. And if you haven't seen Firefly - well, what are you waiting for? A western in space with Asian influences? Who doesn't love that?! There will be two chapters.

1. Mr. Cobb Goes to Scranton by Par5 [Reviews - 10] 4 (2484 words)

Jayne and Dwight? There's no stranger pair in the 'verse...

2. A River Runs Through It by Par5 [Reviews - 8] 6 (2894 words)
Okay! Finally to the entire ensemble. And I wanted to have as much interaction between the two camps but had to cut it off somewhere. But definitely the most important thing, and the fodder for many of my dreams in the weeks to come, is the Jim and Mal socializing. Oh my. In case you've never seen the show (and why not?!) the title of the fic comes from the theme song, which is ultra cheesy and yet so appropriate all at the same time. But enough of my yakkin'....