Inside the Teapot by sorano916
Summary: For Christmas 2005, Jim got Pam in Secret Santa for the first time in three years. His gift? A teapot containing little insides jokes between the two of them. However, what is the story about each item?
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Drabble
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 52 Completed: Yes Word count: 10493 Read: 104766 Published: March 10, 2007 Updated: March 26, 2007
Chapter 22 by sorano916
Author's Notes:
I did a little research on the Scranton area so that's how I came up with Brixx (actually, 130 Brixx) and Lahey Family Fun Park. So, I don't own these either... but they sound great. Heh...

As soon lunch time started, Jim and Pam left. He took her to her favorite restaurant, Brixx, for lunch. She loved their funnel cake. Afterwards, they took a fifteen minute drive to Lahey Family Fun Park. Jim remembered how she said that she hadn't been there in years. Roy said that it was for kids and families.

When they showed up there, the look on Pam's face made Jim melt. They first started on the bumper boats and then on to the Go-Karts. Although she doesn't believe him, Jim said that he let Pam win because it was her birthday.

End Notes:
And now I must leave y'all for a bit... in other words, I have no clue about when I'll be able to update next. Probably about 80% sure that it's going to be on Sunday. *gasp* Yeah, Sunday. However, there is that other 20%...
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1331