Five X-Files Monsters in Scranton by dylan619xf
Summary:

Five memorable X-Files MotW meet five Dunder Mifflin Employees.

I added a violence/injury warning even though it's nothing graphic...just creepy. If you can watch The X-Files, you can read this.

Office spoilers for The Fight (insanely minor, but just in case)

X-Files Spoilers for Pusher/Kitsunegari, Irresistible, Tooms/Squeeze, The Host and Post-Modern Prometheus.

Rated T because I was watching The X-Files when I was 12 and I could handle it, fool!


Categories: Crossover Characters: Dwight, Jan, Jim, Karen, Pam
Genres: Drabble
Warnings: Violence/Injury
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 500 Read: 7521 Published: June 13, 2007 Updated: June 13, 2007
Jan/The Great Mutato by dylan619xf
The Great Mutato hadn’t found love even after the Jerry Springer Show, so it was with a heavy heart he left his home in search of a wife.  He traveled from California towards the east, and arrived in Scranton, Pennsylvania frustrated.  The bags were dropped at the motel and he decided to catch a movie.  He found The One, walking down Spruce Street in stretch pants.  She was humming a Cher song-- it had to be a sign—so he followed her until she went inside a condo.  When he was certain no one was around, he quickly crept inside.
End Notes:

The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place... It's been said that the fear of the unknown is an irrational response to the excesses of the imagination. But our fear of the everyday, of the lurking stranger, and the sound of foot-falls on the stairs, the fear of violent death and the primitive impulse to survive, are as frightening as any x-file, as real as the acceptance that it could happen to you. -Fox Mulder in Irresistible (2x13)

 

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2074