Surprise Night by jimandpaminlove
Summary: Jim and Pam couldn't be happier at this point in their lives. They have everything including each other, and maybe someone else, too...
Categories: Future Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Married
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2623 Read: 12894 Published: February 19, 2008 Updated: June 17, 2008
Story Notes:
I don't own Jim and Pam. You really think Goodbye Toby would've gone like that if I did??

I would like to actually dedicate this whole story to my good friend, Flonkertonxx. If I didn't have her, this story would only have 3 chapters and no ending. Thank you so much!

1. Tell Me by jimandpaminlove

2. Nightmare by jimandpaminlove

3. Another Day At Work by jimandpaminlove

4. Coffee by jimandpaminlove

5. New House by jimandpaminlove

Tell Me by jimandpaminlove
Newlyweds Jim and Pam, the Halperts as they were being called now, sat around their newly-purchased dining table. It was a night like any other had been for the past four months. They sat on the same side of the table, on hand holding a fork, the other holding their spouse's hand. Sure it was a little dorky, but they couldn't stand being apart from each other, even across the table was too far. There was one difference between every other night and this one. Unlike all other nights, the table was silent, void of jokes, talking, laughing, and sometimes, slapping. Jim didn't like the awkward silence, and knew something was wrong.

"Pam, is everything ok?" said Jim.

"Huh?" she said distantly, as if distracted from a captivating movie. "Oh yea, every thing's fine."

"O..." started Jim, put he was cut off by Pam.

"Tell me you need me." she said.

"I need you Pam." he said, worries intensifying.

"Tell me you couldn't live without me." Her voice was starting to shake.

"Pam, you KNOW I couldn't live without you. Please tell me what's wrong." he said desperately.

"Tell me you love me."

"Honey, I LOVE you." Jim was on the verge of tears, wanting more than anything to know if Pam was OK.

After several silent minutes, Pam spoke.

"Tell me you love our," she said, tears silently pouring down her cheeks. Then she said, in barely more than a whisper"...baby."

"Our..." Jim said, his eyes the size of golf balls.

"Yea," said Pam "baby." she said, placing a hand on her stomach.

"Oh my god!" said Jim. "Are you kidding?"

"No. Are you happy? I know it's a little sooner than we planned, but..."

"Happy? Pam...I'm ecstatic!!!!" He lifted her out of her seat, spun her around, and kissed her with all the love he had for her, and now for his baby.
End Notes:
To be Continued...PLEASE comment! Please, please, please comment!!!!!
Nightmare by jimandpaminlove
Jim was standing in a plain white room. Pam was standing close to him, tears falling from her eyes. He hated seeing her crying. She was very pregnant.

"Jim," said Pam. "I'm in labor, but I don't want you there. My mom's going to drive me to the hospital. I want a divorce."

Jim felt his heart break in two. He fell to her knees, begging her to take back the words that made him cry like he never had before.

"Jim? Jim! Wake up!" Pam was standing over him. The light in their bedroom was on, and Jim could feel tears drying on his face.

"Are you OK?" asked Pam. "You were crying, begging me not to do something."

"It was a dream, a really scary dream." replied Jim.

"Ok, honey." said Pam. She laid down to fall back asleep after waking up craving chocolate-caramel ice cream, which she had been doing a lot. She still wasn't used to this whole baby thing, and neither was Jim. Still, they agreed that they would be the most loving parents on Earth. Her eyes drooped, but she was awakened by Jim.

"Tell me we'll be together forever." he said.

"Are you mocking me, Halpert?" said Pam. She knew neither of them would ever forget the night she told him they were having a baby. She had never been more nervous than that night.

"Hey," said Jim "I don't think you can call me that anymore, seeing as you're legally "Halpert" now, too. And, no, I'm not mocking you. Pam, I just had a nightmare, unlike anything I've had before. You told me you didn't want me there when" he placed a hand on her stomach, which he could tell had grown a little over the past few months. He swallowed and continued his sentence. "When our miracle came, and that you wanted a divorce. I've loved you forever. Please tell me my dream will never come true."

"Jim," she said, looking deeply into his eyes"I loved you before I even knew you. You're the apple to my pie. I promise you that will never happen." She kissed him lightly on the lips, and told him to go back to sleep. "Michael's probably going to want to take you to Hooters after we tell the Office we're going to have a baby."

"Yea, you're probably right."

"No, I am right Halpert. God, pay attention."

That night they fell asleep in each other's arms, all their love poured out into that hug.
End Notes:
Still to be continued, please review! I gotta know what you guys think!!!!
Another Day At Work by jimandpaminlove
Jim woke up like he did every other day. He laid in bed for a few minutes, staring at his wife, his everything. Then, he would get up, shower, dress, and walk to the kitchen. He poured himself a cup of coffee and toasted some toast. Whenever the toast would pop, Pam would appear in her nightgown.

"Hey." said Jim.

Pam yawned widely and replied "Ready for our big day at work?"

"Oh yea, nothing thrills me more than Michael taking me to Hooters and Dwight riding me about baby tactics."

Pam let out a giggle. How in the world did she ever get so lucky? she thought for the thousandth time since she married him. It was 5:30 in the morning, and he had already made her feel better about her big day at work.

Once they had both showered, changed, and eaten, they climbed into Jim's car. Enjoying their last minutes together, Jim and Pam predicted what everyone in the Office's opinion on their baby.

"Oh, and Kelly will want us to name it something like Suri or Apple. I think she's half tabloid." joked Pam.

"Yea, definitely. The only person's reaction I can't figure out is Angela. I mean, will she even care?" said Jim.

"Probably not. But that's OK. Jim it really doesn't matter what other people think, though." stated Pam.

"Yea." he said. How is she always right? thought Jim.

They pulled in to the office complex, and rode the elevator to Dunder Mifflin's office room. They had agreed to tell their co-workers about their baby as soon as they got to work. Pam was wondering if Jim was as nervous as her.

"Umm, everybody?" said Jim. Their co-workers lazily looked at them with droopy eyes.

"Pam and I have a little announcement to make." said Jim.

Pam said excitedly, anxious to hear what people would say "We're going to have a baby!"

"TUNA!" yelled Andy excitedly.

"Congratulations you guys!" said Phyllis.

"Baby is nothing to be excited about." said Dwight in his usual monotone voice. "It's merely a by product of sex."

Jim rolled his eyes. Just what he expected from Dwight.

"Hello!" said Michael. "Pama-lama-ding-dong's got a bun in the oven? That's what she said!"

So, Pam and Jim went through their day getting more of the same thing from Michael, congratulations from Bob Vance, and money from Creed(which they immediately gave back, they were sure it was stolen) On lunch break, Jim and Pam were sitting in the break room when Meredith and Toby walked in. "You guys want to go out for a drink after work?" asked Meredith. "Meredith, Pam's pregnant, she can't drink!" said Jim. "I did it all the time when I was pregnant." said Meredith. "That's a very nice offer Meredith, but I think we're gonna pass for today." said Pam. "Hi Toby." said Pam. "Have you heard our good news?" "Yea, congratulations." said Toby miserably. Toby quickly left the room, his day already ruined.

Pam and Jim were getting ready to go home, and almost everyone was gone, except Angela, who had stayed late tonight for some reason.

"Hey," said Pam "I'll meet you in the car."

"You sure?"

"Yea, I'll be right there."

"Hey Angela." said Pam. She was a little worried about Angela, she had barely talked all day.

"Oh, hello Pam."

"Hey, is everything OK?" said Pam.

Without notice, Angela burst into tears and hugged Pam around the waist.
End Notes:
Keep coming back for more!
Coffee by jimandpaminlove
Author's Notes:
I would like to dedicate this chapter to my awesome friend, flonkertonxx! Thanks for believing me!
"Oh my God, Angela, what's wrong?" said Pam.

"Pam" cried Angela. "Could you come with me to coffee?" she said through sniffs.

"Umm, sure, let me just tell Jim real quick."

She left her sobbing coworker and went over to his desk. He had been watching Pam the whole time.

"Hey, what's up with Angela?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, she wants me to go out with her for a while. I don't really want to, but there's obviously something wrong."

How did he know she would say that? Same old Pam, always there for whoever needed her.

"Ok, hon. You wanna just have her drop you off in her car?"

"Yea, sounds good." She gave him a quick kiss and walked back to Angela, who was still sobbing uncontrollably.

"Do you want me to drive?" asked Pam. She didn't think Angela would be able to see the road through all of her tears.

"Yea, thanks Pam."

They drove to the same little coffee place they had been to a year ago. Angela's crying had gone down a little, and Pam couldn't stop wondering what was wrong.

They ordered their coffee and sat down at a little table by the window.

"Ok Angela," said Pam, placing a hand on hers, "What's wrong?"

"Well, I have news just like yours."

"You're pregnant?" asked Pam eagerly. She and Andy had been engaged for a year and a half now, and they all thought they would never last.

"Yes."

"Angela, that's great! Congratulations!"

"Well, the thing is...It's not...Andy's." said Angela, breaking down into tears again.

Pam fully understood who's it was. She was surprised it hadn't happened sooner.

"Angela...it...it'll be ok, ok? I'm gonna help you through this as much as I can."

"Thank you so much, Pam. I knew I could count on you. I just don't know what to do." she said desperately. "I don't know why I said yes to Andy, I don't love him."
Old news, thought Pam. She and Jim knew she still had feelings for Dwight, even if she had no intention of revealing them.

"Well, when I was engaged to Roy, I knew deep down I was in love with Jim. He was all I would ever think about, Roy was always in the back of my mind. It wasn't that I didn't feel something for Roy, but when I met Jim, he turned my world upside down. He made me happier than I had ever been. I'm not making any decisions for you, but if someone is holding you back from the one that makes you happy, they might not be right for you."

"I understand what you're saying. If Dwi...this other person, makes me happier than I am with Andy, I really don't deserve to be unhappy with Andy."

"Exactly. You're a great person, Angela, and you deserve happiness."

"You're right. You're such a good friend, Pam, I'm sorry for taking advantage of you through the years."

They both stood up, ready to head back to the car. First, though, it was Pam's turn to give Angela a hug. She had always known there was a good person deep down.

"You're great too, Angela. I really hope everything works out, and, again, congratulations on your baby. It might not be great circumstances, but I know it'll be great. I know Jim and I can't wait." she said, grinning.

They headed back to the car. This time Angela drove. It was a pretty silent ride home, other than an occasional loon cry from Angela's CD.

They pulled up to Jim and Pam's apartment complex after about 5 minutes.

"Thanks for the ride, Angela." said Pam. "And don't worry, I'm sure things will turn out ok."

"Thank you for coming with me, Pam. See you tomorrow."

"Bye."

Angela pulled away, and Pam walked as fast as she could to their apartment.

"Jim?" she called as she unlocked the door. "Where are you?"

"I'm in here, honey." yelled Jim.

She heard his voice coming from their small living room, and as soon as she did, she ran into the room.

"Hey, what's..."

Pam flung her arms around Jim and kissed him as passionately as humanly possible.

"I love you so much, Jim."

"Wow, that was...wow. What got into you, Beesly?"

"It's a long story, but in short, thank you for giving me all I've ever wanted. The greatest husband a woman could ask for, a decent place to live, lots of love, and a little baby." Pam felt the tears spring up to her eyes.

Jim was absolutely dumbfounded.

"Well, you're welcome."
End Notes:
Please review! I've got lots more chapters, but I won't release them without any reviews!
New House by jimandpaminlove
"Jim Halpert, tell me where we're going right now!"

"Oh, yea, like I'm gonna tell you, Beesly."

Pam let out a long sigh. They had been driving for at least 10 minutes, and Jim refused to tell her where they were going.

"Ok, close your eyes." said Jim, turning onto a new street.

"Do I have a choice?" said Pam playfully.

"Nope, that's an order." Jim replied in a mocking voice. He had to admit he was a bit nervous, this was a big risk, and he hoped it would pay off.

Pam sighed again. "Fine."

A couple of silent seconds passed, and she felt the car stop.

"Ok, keep 'em close, I'll come get you out of the car."

"Jim, come on! What's so secret about this place?"

"Oh, you'll see Beesly."

He helped her out of the car and she felt asphalt beneath her Keds, but could also feel a few blades of grass tickle her ankles.

"Ok...open!" yelled Jim.

Pam opened her eyes and saw the most amazing house she had ever seen. It had two stories, a swing on the porch, and...God bless you, Jim...a terrace. She looked around and saw that it also had a white picket fence, and a big oak tree with a perfect branch to hang a swing from. It looked like something out of a movie.

"Do you like it?" Jim whispered in her ear.

"Absolutely I do." said Pam, hoping the FOR SALE sign out front wasn't covered with a SOLD sign. She had only quickly skimmed the yard, and didn't read it properly. She glanced back at it. The one little word SOLD sent hope flooding into her mind.

"Good." He was still whispering that wonderful light whisper. "Because it's ours."

Pam felt tears sting her eyes as she turned around and hugged her husband.

"You bought it?" she asked, inclining her head to the SOLD sign out front.

"Yea. I saw it one day and I knew it would be perfect for us...all three of us."

He laid a hand on her belly and she looked down at it and smiled.

"Well, it's a good thing you're always right, Halpert." she whispered in a mocking tone.

"Yea, I guess so."

As they looked around the house, Pam couldn't help but love it even more. There was a huge kitchen,(not that she did much cooking) a big room that Jim said was for an art studio, a room for a home office, a huge master bedroom, three bathrooms, a spacious living room and dining room, and a cute little room across the hall from the master bedroom.

This room stuck out to Pam, other than the two other bedrooms. She walked in and knew that this would be the nursery. She could already see the soft colors on the walls, a crib in the corner, and a rocking chair. She could see the teddy bears lining the walls, and she could also see herself.

She could see herself standing in the room in her Victoria's Secret robe (which she never cut up) holding a little baby in her arms, swaying gently. She could see the sun barely on the horizon out the window, and she could feel Jim's presence at the doorway.

Soon, she thought. Just soon enough.
End Notes:
Come on, ppl. 4 Chapters and only 8 reviews. Come on now, I know you can do better than that.


Please leave your reviews after the beep.

BEEP
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3249