Explicitly Yours by Dwangie
Summary: A tale from Pam's point of view. She realizes that she wasn't who she thought she was and she regrets every decision she's made. All for him.

[[Takes place in the beginning of Season 3]]
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Jim, Pam
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 5255 Read: 16641 Published: June 01, 2008 Updated: June 16, 2008
Story Notes:

She regrets every decision she's made. All for him.

Jim.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Explicitly Yours -- Part 1 by Dwangie

2. Explicitly Yours -- Part 2 by Dwangie

3. Explicitly Yours -- Part 3 by Dwangie

4. Explicitly Yours -- Part 4 by Dwangie

5. Explicitly Yours -- Part 5 by Dwangie

6. Explicitly Yours -- Part 6 by Dwangie

7. Explicitly Yours -- Part 7 by Dwangie

Explicitly Yours -- Part 1 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
She regrets every decision she's made. All for him.
Pam pushed her hand against her face. Tears trickled between her fingers and began to run down her wrist. Her eyes clenched tight as she realized she missed him more than she thought she did.

Pam never thought of him as more than a friend.

Okay, so she did. She did a lot. Unfortunately for Pam, she couldn’t accept it. Not for the life of her.

Jim.

Jim was the reason she was like this. Because of Jim she was sprawled across her living room floor, a pillow clenched between her arms, crying tears that should never have been cried.

Pam restlessly dragged her hands through her hair, wanting to do anything but lay on the floor like she was. Mascara covered her fingers as she wiped her eyes, attempting to stop the tears.

Just when Pam least expected it, she started to think about how Jim made her laugh and how she felt when she was around him, and after all this time she realized that she cared about him more than she thought she did.

Jim.

It was his fault for all this. It was his fault - all his. But then again, Pam made him the same way – broken, hurt, and aching for more of her. Now it was reversed.

“Reverse psychology is an awesome tool,” Michael Scott once said. “I don’t know if you guys know about it, but basically, you make someone think the opposite of what you believe. Works like a charm.”

“Yeah right,” Pam moaned, sitting up. She tossed the pillow on the couch and propped herself up against the edge of the sofa.

Pam tried using reverse psychology with Jim. When she broke up with Roy she acted like things were fine and dandy – like her life was totally and completely fine. Eventually, this idea of “being okay” starting eating at Pam, piece by piece. She began losing herself and who she thought she was. While she acted like she fine, truthfully, the only thing she wanted to do was be with Jim.

So much for reverse psychology.

Pam placed a hand over her face and frowned. A tear trickled between her fingers and down her wrist, the wet drop of sadness cold on her pale arm. She blinked harshly, clearing her vision.

She hated herself for denying him for so long. She hated herself for not seeing the truth of what they were, or could have been. Pam dreaded the fact that she threw it away because of some idiot guy who would never have loved her as much as Jim.

Pam couldn’t help but think this mess with Jim was nothing but a storm. The thunder passed, and the lightening was going to come. But eventually, when the rain slowed and the clouds pulled away from each other, a fog would emerge – a fog of hope; hope that things would be better.

At this point, things weren’t looking any “better.”

Pam positioned her hands on the cool wood flooring beneath her and pushed up. Slowly she rose to her feet, trying to maintain balance. She gradually walked towards the front door and leaned against the wall next to the alluring, silver door knob.

She wanted to badly to leave – just run away. Pam wanted to forget everything and keep running and running and running. But once she got tired there would be nothing left of her – nothing left to run from. Then she would be lost and even more stranded then from where she started.

“Love is a crazy, mysterious thing,” Pam started, mumbling. “And the only way we will finally learn its twists and turns is if we go through the heartbreak ourselves.”

The reassurance worked slightly on Pam’s nerves. For Pam, repeating little, insignificant phrases helped her get through. But sometimes, they only made her hurt worse.

Pam stood against the wall, trying to be strong. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to forget all that happened in her confusing past. Her hands slid into her pockets to stop from trembling. She leaned her head on the hard wall as her hair fell in her face. Her heart cracked as she realized she let him get away.

It was then, while she stood against the hard, uncomforting wall, with her hands in her pockets and her hair in her face that she, Pamela Morgan Beesly was explicitly his.

Jim's.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it!
Explicitly Yours -- Part 2 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Pam doesn't realize that crying on the floor won't help..
.
“No, Mom. I swear,” Pam stated harshly into her cell phone.
“Alright, alright. Just let me know if you need anything. Anything at all,” Mrs. Beesly replied, sorrowful for her young daughter.
“Okay. I’ll do that,” Pam said back, still angry.
“Bye, honey.”
“Goodbye Mom.”

Pam clicked her phone shut and dropped it on the table. Her hands inadvertently slid up to her face and covered her eyes. She brushed her bangs away from her eyelids and let out a long, miserable sigh.

She crossed her legs under the table and closed her eyes tight. Pam’s head kept replaying in her mind, “Who cares?” But her all she could think was, “I do.”

Jim.

Jim was constantly on her mind. No matter what time of day or what the situation, Pam was always thinking about Jim. It hurt her, no doubt about it. He was like a cool breeze on a sweltering summer day; you just want more. Unfortunately for Pam, he wasn’t the type of breeze she could just sweep up and store in a bottle. Jim was free from her and she couldn’t say she liked that.

Pam’s mother had always taught her to find someone who made her smile and never let him go. Pam tried living by this standard. After all, she found Roy. And while he wasn’t perfect for her, he made her smile. And now, even after Roy, Pam was finding it hard to smile at anything, Even Jim’s shenanigans at work. Yes, Pam laughed at first, the situation funny, but soon enough pain settled over her fragmented state of laughter and she recognized the fact that Jim wasn’t hers.

And wouldn’t be.

Pam slouched in her chair and thought long and hard about her condition. She loved Roy. Keyword being loved. That was over now. Pam thought it would have been hard to let him go, but it was the absolute opposite. Roy was uncomplicated to give up compared to Jim. But what bothered Pam the most was how she never even had Jim.

Pam remembered years of teenage drama with her friends and one aspect of it held true, even to her now, years later: Obstacles are put in your way to see if you want is really worth fighting for.

Was it worth fighting for Jim? Was it worth having sleepless nights and tearless eyes for some guy who Pam haphazardly fell in love with? Was it really worth it?

Pam knew things weren’t the same between her and Jim since their fateful night at the “casino” in the office warehouse, but that didn’t mean she didn’t wish they were. They ignore each other at work; they constantly pretended as if nothing transpired between them. But Jim and Pam both knew, even during those fleeting moments when they caught each other staring, that neither of them wanted it to end that way.

Finally, after crying on the floor, complaining to her mother, barely being able to sit at the table and letting her heart go awry, Pam realized that if Jim was on her mind so much, maybe he was supposed to be there.

“I need to get to work,” Pam groaned, the thought of Jim being hers causing her heart to thump. She pushed off the hard oak table to stand. Pam unsteadily meandered toward her bathroom and took a hasty shower. After dressing into her regular sweater-skirt outfit, she was out the door, completely reluctant to face the reality of her life.

Jim.

.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!
Explicitly Yours -- Part 3 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Pam always thought love was wonderful...but was it?
.
Pam parked her car in the farthest spot from the entrance to the office. She wanted to expose herself to fresh air, hoping clean oxygen would clear not only her weak lungs, but her tender heart.

The cold wind stung her teary eyes as she quickened her pace, regretting the choice to park farthest away. Pam broke out into a jog, her hands clenched around her body, as her feet clashed with the frozen ground.

She shoved through the office entrance, not bothering to say hello to the security guard. Pam hastily pushed the elevator buttons, not deliberately ignoring Oscar behind her.

After what seemed like ages, Pam was settled at her desk. Or, as settled as she could be that cold, harsh morning. Not only was she literally cold from the weather outside, but her heart was cold from the lack of loving warmth she was used to feeling.

Pam’s eyes scanned the office, noticing Dwight organizing his bobble head collection on his desk. Not surprising for a man like Dwight K. Schrute.

Suddenly, Jim was in her line of vision, standing at her desk.

Jim.

He looked glorious. His eyes were dark and his hair lush; windblown. Pam wanted more than anything to run her hands through it. Jim was wearing his black, trench-like-coat, his grey suit jacket sticking out of the top. He smiled at her and oh – had she never felt more winded in her life.

“Hey, Pam – I just wanted to ask–” Jim began, only to be cut off by Pam’s trembling voice.

“Yes! Yes, I’m okay!” Pam screeched, clenching her eyes shut. She clasped her hands together and exhale noisily.

“Umm…that’s good to know… but I was actually going to ask if you had a copy of Dwight’s memo… I deleted by accident…” Jim said, hesitant. He was shocked about Pam’s outrage.

“Oh – yeah, sorry,” Pam looked up at him, her eyes sore and her mind aching with grief. She reached over to a stack of miscellaneous papers on her desk and handed him a sheet.

“Thanks Beesly,” Jim said, smiling.

“No problem,” Pam answered, quietly. Jim started toward his desk.

“Oh, and Pam?” Jim tempted, turning to face her.

“Yeah?” Pam questioned, curious.

“It’s just me,” Jim whispered, the seriousness of his voice prominent through every word. The sincerity and overall meaning of the three, simple words made Pam breathless.

“I – I know,” Pam spoke delicately, her eyes wide with stun and sorrow.

Jim nodded gently and sat down at his seat. Pam continued to stare, unable to stop.

Suddenly she stood up and paced toward the break-room, her eyes completely directed at the floor. Her hands were tight at her sides as she passed Jim’s desk, trying not to smell the aroma of his smooth cologne. Pam couldn’t bring herself to look at anyone as she walked past their desks, and only focused on getting herself out of anyone’s view.

Pam pushed past the break room door and headed unswervingly toward the women’s bathroom. She leaned against the door and slid in, locking it behind her.

Pam burst into tears as the lock clicked inside the door, securing her in the enclosed bathroom, now her quick, teary-eyed sanctuary. She collapsed against the pink-tiled wall, replaying Jim’s words in her head like an iPod on repeat, wondering why it had to be that way. Pam placed her head in her fragile hands and wondered why it ended up the way it did. When her heart began aching with the same, urgent pains as when she looks Jim in the eye, she wonders why she had ever trusted him anyway.

Jim.

Pam had always thought about love and how wonderful it was. About how she felt and what she thought about. But now, she’s realized love isn’t about the feelings and thoughts she experienced, but about the pain and hurt she felt all along. She didn’t think love was bad. She just thought that most of the time, it was a let down.

He did this to her. It was him, him, him. Not her. No – never her. It was Jim who wanted her and Roy broken up. It was Jim who kissed her when her lips should have only been on Roy’s. It was Jim who made her realize the truth about herself. He led her to be this way.

But what Pam forgot that day was that he endured far more pains and aches than she had for the last few weeks. He suffered through years of heartbreak, all for her, and got nothing in return. Pam didn’t realize what he went through for her. And at this point, as she was collapsed against the bathroom wall trying to maintain some sort of control, she couldn’t think of anyone else but him.

Jim.

.
End Notes:
.
Hope it was enjoyable, as always!
Stay tuned for more!
Explicitly Yours -- Part 4 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Pam forgets about her broken heart, tear-drained eyes, and trembling arms, and realizes she needs to do something.
.


Pam saw the world in Jim’s eyes.

And that wasn’t necessarily a good thing.

Especially if it led her to collapsing in the office bathroom, tears streaming down her face.

Jim.

Pam was planning on being strong that day. She had to be – her mental state depended on it. But her emotions gave in feebly the moment Jim crossed her line of sight. His words – his voice – stung her heart, sinking it deeper into its broken cavity.

I have to be strong,” Pam ordered herself through clenched tear. She hastily wiped a tear from her cheek and stood up. Pam glanced at herself through the mirror adjacent to her and frowned; she looked like a broken record, a lost puppy, and someone who had just spent ten minutes sobbing on a bathroom floor. But all in all, Pam looked in the mirror and saw the same old broken heart.

Jim.

Love seemed to be the answer to many of Pam’s questions those days.

Unfortunately.

Pam wished she lived in her own dream-world compared to her world now where truth hurt and people she loved don’t love her back.

But Pam was wrong with her “people not loving her back,” idea. She didn’t know how Jim really felt. She didn’t know that he still had overwhelming feelings for her and was able to hide them well from years of practice. She didn’t know anything about this thing called “love,” even if she thought she experienced it with Roy.

Jim had reached his break down point – when Pam denied him at the office casino party. He realized, then and there, that his efforts were effortless, his thoughts were thoughtless, and his complete heart was broken. But at least he knew that was coming.

Pam, on the other hand, hit her break down when Jim stepped out of her life and into another. She never thought it would be that hard for her to accept his leaving. But it was. It really was. Pam never learned how to control herself, and while most days she kept her composure for the cameras in the office, she would normally crawl through the day unable to think about anything else but the aches inside of her.

Jim and Pam both broke down; one of them just hid it better.

Jim.

I wish I didn’t care so much,” Pam thought as she pushed open the bathroom door that led to the break room. She slowly turned the handle of the break room door to enter the office. Pam held her breath, pulled down her skirt, adjusted her cardigan, and walked briskly to her desk, unaware of Jim’s heedful eyes.

Pam immediately began shuffling things around to keep busy and act somewhat normal. She knew the others could tell her mascara was more smudged than it had been earlier and her cheeks were faintly red. Despite the hints of sorrow in her overall appearance, Pam managed to smile, ignoring the twinges in her heart.

It always drove Pam absolutely crazy when two people who were obviously meant to be together were too clueless to do anything about it. She used to cringe when she saw it – how could they be so blind?

But then it hit her like a brick – she was the blind one. Pam was the one who was too clueless to see Jim’s playful hints and subtle flirtations. Pam was the one who didn’t realize he was completely and irrevocably in love with her. Pamwas the one.

It was her fault. Not his.

Jim's.

And that drove her crazy. Something needed to be done. And boy, after Pam pushed away the sore memories and crushed dreams, she was determined.


.
End Notes:
.

I hoped it was enjoyable! Thanks so much for reading!
Explicitly Yours -- Part 5 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Pam was willing to lose everything to make him happy.
.


Pam aimed for love.

She really did.

She never wanted tearless eyes or an aching heart.

But life isn’t always perfect and pain is what she got.

Nonetheless, Pam had determined that she was going to stop crying. She was going to stop falling for his eyes and dreaming about his smile. She was going to stop all of the broken-hearted nonsense and move forward, unwavering from her plan to make him see the new Pam.

Easier said than done.

Pam realized that her goal was going to be hard to accomplish, considering her current condition. Though she wanted so badly to move on, it felt like there were strings holding her back; something was in the way of letting it go.

Jim.

Pam constantly replayed moments in her head. More specifically, moments with Jim. Like the time she fell asleep on his shoulder at a meeting. Pam didn’t realize she dozed off, but when she opened her eyes and looked up into his, her heart skipped a beat and she forgot how to breathe. Or the time at Chili’s at the Dundie Awards. Pam knew she was completely drunk, but a part of her wasn’t. She figured she could get away with kissing Jim, just once – just to see how it felt. She can remember distinctly how his lips matched with hers and how she felt nauseas when their lips parted – nauseas over the fact that there was something there. Something Pam couldn’t do anything about.

Sometimes, Pam would catch herself replaying moments in her head that never actually happened. She would think about memories so much that they started to twist and become askew. But still, Pam found herself wishing that maybe someday those memories would happen just the way she wanted them to – the way she dreamt of.

The thoughts of Jim crossing Pam’s mind made her shake her head anxiously, wanting them out. If she was going to move on and let it go, she had to forget about him and her stupid, lovesick emotions.

Jim was the only person she would give it all for. Pam would give up anything for Jim, and that included her sanity. If giving up herself meant helping Jim out, then by all means she felt inclined to do just that.

Lose everything she was to make things better.

The awkward moments and tense stares between Jim and Pam were getting to Pam’s nerves. She decided that the only way to make them stop was to keep her distance from Jim. Maybe Jim was having a hard time living his life with Pam around. Or maybe Jim wanted to move on and away from her. Either way, Pam yearned to make Jim happy and even risking their friendship couldn’t get in her way.

All Pam was concerned with was him. If he was happy.

Jim.

But what Pam didn’t realize was that Jim didn’t want Pam to stop. He wanted Pam in his life. Not out of it. Pam had the whole state of their relationship mistaken. While Pam thought he wanted her to step back for a while, Jim wanted Pam to step forward.

Pam fumbled around at her desk, looking through various files on her computer and organizing her desk drawers to waste time. Michael stayed in his office most of the day and for her sake it was for the better. Thought Michael was oblivious most of the time, Pam was sure he stayed in touch with his feminine side enough to be able to realize something was off-beam with Pam.

The day droned on until finally, five thirty hit. Pam was going to leave shortly before the others, just so she didn’t have to answer any questions. Pam didn’t want Kelly or Phyllis to be curious about her saddened appearance. Or worse – another encounter with Jim. She didn’t want him to find out how hurt her heart felt or how it hurt to blink.

Pam lifted her coat off the rack against the wall and pushed her desk chair in. She walked to the door and was strong enough to walk away but broken so much she looked back.

Jim.

Pam though it was over; that she was done with fighting her heart and emotions over him. But then there he was, standing there, right in front of her, and she couldn’t breathe.

Jim.


.
End Notes:
Hope you all liked it!
More soon!
Explicitly Yours -- Part 6 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Pam forgets what to say yet knows all the answers.
Pam could not breathe.

That was that.

But Pam did not think it was because he hurt her. She did not think it was because of how badly she yearned to be in his arms. Pam did not even think it was because she was aware they could not be anything more than best friends. Pam couldn’t breathe because everything she wanted was in front of her, staring into her deep, tearless brown eyes.

And there was nothing she could do about it.


Jim.


Pam’s mouth opened slightly as she took in a shallow breath. She felt perspiration forming on her hands and her eyes were unable to move from Jim’s.

“Can we talk outside?” Jim said faintly. He slid his hands into his pockets, keeping his eyes on hers.

Pam nodded and blinked a several times trying to regain focus. Her eyes darted to the floor as she paced towards the door, Jim following behind her.

Pam and Jim walked through the office hallways, down a silent elevator ride, and were soon outside.

It was cold outside, not surprising for a February day in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The brisk winds stabbed at Pam’s fair skin, causing her to clench her teeth. Then the reality of Jim with her, the two of them alone, left Pam breathless.

Again.

“So…Pam…” Jim began, searching for words. His hands were jammed in his pockets and Pam could sense he was nervous. Jim, too, could feel how nervous Pam was.

Pam gazed into Jim’s eyes, longing to stand closer to him – against him.


Jim.


This is just Jim, Pam thought, trying to convince herself to stay calm. Be yourself.

Jim closed his eyes and turned away. He took a deep breath and then retained his gaze with Pam’s.

“I’ve been trying to act like things are okay,” Jim began, Pam intently listening; her eyes wide and mouth ajar. “But I don’t think they are. For me, at least, they aren’t. And I just want you to know that I tried,Pam. I tried. Maybe I shouldn’t have done anything that night. Maybe I was too caught up in the moment; too overwhelmed with the idea of you. I don’t know…”

Jim paused and took a deep breath, his eyes wandering. Pam felt as if she was going to burst.

“I do know that all of whatever is happening between us right now has to stop. I can see it’s been hurting you, and I know it’s been killing me.”

A cold breeze blew between the two as they shivered from the cold and their own nerves. A tear fell from Pam’s eye, slithering toward the hill of her cheek. Jim gently reached up and used his thumb to wipe away the tear. The warmth of his hand caused Pam to close her eyes and quiver with shaky gulp of air.

“Please don’t,” Jim spoke softly, his eyes pleading. Both of his hands held Pam’s face so she was facing him. Her lips pursed together as her brow furrowed with such sadness and worry that Jim, too, wanted to cry.

Pam opened her mouth but the words didn’t come.

“I just need you to know that I tried. Pam, I wanted you - want you - so badly. But Roy…and, and… Karen… I just,” Jim stuttered, unable to choose the right words - the ones to help Pam understand.

Jim’s grasp around Pam’s face tightened slightly as Pam continued to stare into his eyes. Her refusal or unsuccessfulness of saying anything to response was destroying Jim.

How could she not say anything? How could Pam not say a word to Jim when she had been spending sleepless nights thinking of everything to say? Pam never dreamed of denying the words. Pam’s silence enforced Jim’s belief that Pam didn’t want him.

“Do you want this - us?” Jim asked with a mixture of anger and utter grief.

Do you?” Jim repeated, still holding Pam’s face in his warm hands. Pam wanted to feel strong but was as weak as a rusting picket fence.

Pam could not respond. She knew the answer – oh how she knew it so well. There were no but’s or if’s. There were no extra words or spelling changes – nothing to cause reading between the lines. Pam knew what would happen if she said yes or no, one catastrophic and the other incredible to her ever-changing life.

“If you want this,” Jim said through clenched teeth as a tear trickled down his face. He looked completely vulnerable and forsaken. “Have it.”

Jim’s eyes darkened as he pulled his hands away from her face. His brow went from a saddened pose to a frustrated bend as he stalked away not able to look back.

Right there, between the office building and the empty street and under the setting sun, Pam once again could not face the one small truth in her life.

Jim.
End Notes:
Hope it was enjoyable, as always! One more coming... left this one on a cliff-hanger! Hopefully you will be surprised...
Explicitly Yours -- Part 7 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Speechlessness never ended up working for Pam.
Pam wanted to let go.

No – Pam needed to let go. For her sanity, she had to. She did not have a choice, especially if she was constantly around him, everyday. Pam experienced him throughout all working hours – his smell, his smile, his aura of perfection – everything he was she needed to forget.

The fact that she couldn’t have him is why she had to let go. Pam couldn’t continue to live her life the way she had been – sprawled on the closest open floor with a pillow clenched against her face to stop her heartfelt tears. Pam could not deal with the crackle in her chest every time she thought of the ways he wasn’t hers. Pam was sick of feeling so broken and not able to remember how good it felt to smile.

As much as Pam needed to let him go, there was a significant part of her that refused to – a part of her that she came to know as the pain. The stupid strand attached to her heart and mind but pulled more at the strings of her heart. Pam’s mind was determined to feel cheerful – free from the downfalls of the idea of love. Nonetheless, Pam’s heart was set on him – anything she could do have him in her arms, her heart was willing to cope with.

Anything – anything at all for him.

Jim.

Pam stood against the brisk winter winds as her tear-stricken eyes followed Jim. He paced back towards the office’s entrance, angry with Pam’s lack of response. He told her everything – even the fact that he wanted her.

The pure audacity of the situation left Pam speechless.

But speechlessness never ended up working for Pam, she realized.

“Jim!” Pam shrieked, breaking her silent lips.

Jim immediately spun to face her, his eyes wide with hope, but a hidden fear lurked behind them – almost as if he was preparing himself for another let down.

“Wait,” Pam breathed. She slowly walked to him as he walked towards her.

They were suddenly standing right in front of each other, their eyes locked.

“It’s not that I can’t live without you… it’s that I don’t even want to try,” Pam spoke softly, her hands migrating to his hands. Her cold fingers swept against the palm of Jim’s hand as he closed his fingers on hers.

“Neither do I,” Jim whispered, gently squeezing her hand. He slowly leaned forward, his face right above hers.

“So I guess what I’m trying to say is that I need this. I need you – I need everything we could be,” Pam stated, not catching Jim’s attempt to kiss her.

“Everything we are,” Jim finished for her, once again closing in on her lips.

“I’ve waited too long for this – too long for you! I’ve been so stupid and clueless and idiotic and – and-”

“Pam…” Jim murmured, almost laughing from her clear naivety. He brushed a stray lock from her pale forehead and loved how her warm skin felt against his frozen hand.

Jim.

“I never realized how much you meant to me! Well, I did, but I never did anything about it when I really, really should have. I don’t know what I was thinking and I guess I never will but all I’m trying to say is-” Pam exclaimed, cut off by Jim, still breathing heavily.

“I’m in love with you,” Jim finished. He suddenly snaked his hands around her back and pulled her into his tight grasp. His lips grazed hers; his warm breath on Pam’s cheek played tricks on her mind. Pam’s knees weakened and her mind spun crazy circles around the immense and almost undeserving situation she was involved in.

Jim,” Pam silently exhaled before Jim’s lips enveloped hers.

The movements of Jim’s lips on Pam’s were amazingly alluring. Pam caressed his lips with her own as she wound her fingers threw his tousled brown hair.

Pam couldn’t shake the feeling of this all being a dream. A really good dream.

How could something so amazing – so perfect – actually be happening to her? Were those really Jim’s lips on hers? Was that really Jim’s hair her fingers were twined with? Was this really -

Oh god, how she hoped it was.

Maybe it was real, this time. Not a dreamt-up, unwritten love story that Pam yearned for. Not a false memory she wove into something bigger. This – this was the right story; a perfect blend of romance, comedy, and a touch of pain to make it complete. It was perfect in every way, and Pam treasured it with everything she had in her.

Jim’s lips slowly and unwillingly let go of hers as he opened his eyes to stare into Pam’s. Pam’s mouth creased into something she hadn’t had in a long time – a symbol of happiness and joy – a perfect emblem for this shared moment between her and Jim – a smile.

Jim,” Pam whispered with all the love in the world. Their arms were locked as Jim buried his face in against her warm neck.

Finally, she felt complete. She was irrevocably and explicitly his.

Jim’s.
End Notes:
The End! I had a great time writing this little series and I totally hope everyone enjoyed reading it!
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3629