What The Office Has Done So Far on Their Summer Vacation by BuffyFreak7
Summary: I know they filmed one last year, so this is what I thought this summer's would be like.

Disclaimer: In no way do I own The Office
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1017 Read: 5675 Published: July 12, 2008 Updated: August 06, 2008
Story Notes:
In script form

1. Chapter 1 by BuffyFreak7

2. Chapter 2 by BuffyFreak7

3. Chapter 3 by BuffyFreak7

Chapter 1 by BuffyFreak7
Author's Notes:
Well I don't know how good it is but I thought I'd give it a shot...
*The Office-int. Conference Room-PHYLLIS Talking Head*

PHYLLIS
Bob Vance wants to take me on a cruise around the Caribbean, but I’m not sure if Michael will give me vacation time.

*The Office-int. MICHAEL’s Office*
We see Michael sitting at his desk with Dwight standing in his usual spot behind him.

MICHAEL
Yes, I’m aware of Phyllis’ escapade in the (pronounces) Carr-a-bee-an, but I—

DWIGHT
(Pronounces) Carr-i-bee-an.

MICHAEL
(Turning to Dwight) What?

DWIGHT
You uh, said it wrong. It’s Carr-i-bee-an.

MICHAEL
Uh, no it’s not. If it were, wouldn’t they call it Pirates of the CARR-I-BEE-AN?

DWIGHT
Well—

MICHEAL
(Back to camera) Just, whatever.

DWIGHT
I want to go on a cruise. Hey, the two of us should go together.

MICHAEL
Ahh God Dwight, can you just go away?

*The Office-int. Conference Room-PHYLLIS Talking Head*

PHYLLIS
Maybe I’ll throw another party. (Smiles) Michael enjoyed my party. (Beat) Right?

*The Office-int. Conference Room-STANLEY Talking Head*

STANLEY
(Dryly) You’d probably expect me to say I’ve been doing my crosswords. But no, I’ve upgraded to doing wordserches. (Holds wordserch book up to camera)I’m full of surprises.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-KELLY Talking Head*

KELLY
This summer I’m all about staying hip and in the loop. I’ve been downloading some new songs on my IPod. Yeah, I’m really into those super cute Jonas Brothers and that Hannah Montana girl on Disney. Except I don’t her. I mean I’m all about changing your look and stuff, but one minuet she’s brunette, then she’s like blonde and then brunette again. Make up your mind already.

*The Office-ext. Warehouse*
We see Darryl standing outside of the Warehouse.

DARRYL
I get enough of the Disney Channel from my daughter. I really don’t need it from Kelly either.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-KELLY Talking Head*

KELLY
Oh yeah, the games are this summer! (Listing to cameraman’s response) Psh, not the Olympic games, all the games shows, silly. (Big smile) They brought back Super Pass Word and Celebrity Family Feud. I’m sooo excited!

*The Office-ext. Warehouse*
Darryl says nothing while shaking his head.
End Notes:
yeah I know, no Jim or Pam. But I PROMISE they will come soon enough, that is if I get reviews.
Chapter 2 by BuffyFreak7
Author's Notes:
sorry it's been awhile, hope this helps
*The Office-int. Conference Room-ANDY Talking Head*

ANDY

(singing) I’m bringin’ sexy back. Yeah! I’m bringin’ Angela Martin to sexy back. Yeah!

*The Office-int. Conference Room-ANGELA Talking Head*

ANGELA

This summer’s events are… complicated. I really don’t want to say any more about it.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-ANDY Talking Head*

ANDY

Actually I’ve been getting together with a couple of old buddies of mine from Cornell, where I went. (dances) You know hittin’ the clubs. It’s fun because uh duh music, techno, raves, ladies! But I don’t you know (beat) because of the engagement. (beat) But if I weren’t, I would so be scorin’ like every night ‘cause hellooo (points to self) Cornell! So… (high pitched) it’s all good!

*The Office-int. Conference Room-JIM Talking Head*

JIM

Yeah my summer has been great so far. I’ve been uh working on my golf swing, oh and I uh (chuckles) I convinced Dwight to see that movie Wanted, because it was an instructional video on how to improve your assassin skills, and that he should go prepared by wearing his karate outfit because it was an interactive film. (shoots a classic Jim face to camera)

*The Office-int. Conference Room-DWIGHT Talking Head*

DWIGHT

Ha, Wanted was an incredible let down. I was under the impression that it was going to be an educational film. I did however enjoy Morgan Freeman’s role. (scoffs) But the ability to curve bullets with your mind, impossible. (looks intently at camera) And believe me, I’ve tried.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-JIM Talking Head*

JIM

(laughs) Man that Dwight. (beat) Sometimes I just… really think that I need something better to do around here. (smiles) Was there something else I’ve done this summer? (rubs face as if to think about it) I don’t think so, but if I remember, you guys will be the first I tell. (big smile)
End Notes:
sorry it was kinda short. promise that our fav girl Pam will be in the next chapter!!!! REVIEW PLEASE
Chapter 3 by BuffyFreak7
Author's Notes:
I used the part for Kevin from the online webisode at nbc.com
*New York-ext. Pratt Institute*

The camera pans from across the street at Pratt Institute showing various students walking, conversing, etc. Camera continues to pan until we see PAM sitting on a bench
reading a book.

PAM does not notice as the camera advances toward her. Camera then closes in on her when she looks up startled.

PAM

Oh. (beat) Wow. I see you guys have found me. (beat) Great.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-KEVIN Talking Head*

KEVIN

Well, recently I’ve been making a business plan to get a loan for my new ice cream, Malone’s Cones. (beat) If I get the loan, I’m not sure I’ll actually use it for that though, hmmm.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-HOLLY Talking Head*

HOLLY

Um, I really hope Kevin gets his loan. I think he’s very brave to do something like this with his, um condition.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-OSCAR Talking Head*

OSCAR

I absolutely don’t agree with Kevin’s intent with his so called loan. I’ll be extremely surprised if he even gets one. (beat) But as far as my summer, I broke up with Gill. Yeah, I told him if he doesn’t change his ways then I’m out. So, I left. I told this to Phyllis and now she’s trying to hook me up with Bob Vance’s brother who is also gay. But I’m pretty sure that I don’t want to be a member of the Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration family.

*New York-ext. Pratt Institute-PAM Talking Head in front of school*

PAM

Um, I’ve been having a lot of fun here the last couple of months. Met a lot of really cool people and stuff. The teachers are nice. (smile) Yes, Jim has come to visit me here a few times over the weekends. (beat) But we just go to shows and movies and hang out and stuff. (blushes) Yeah.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-KEVIN Talking Head*

KEVIN

Loan…Malone…cone. (laughs) They rhyme.
End Notes:
i been enjoying writing this so i hope you've enjoyed reading. REVIEW PLEASE!!!!
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3768