- Text Size +
Story Notes:
In script form
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well I don't know how good it is but I thought I'd give it a shot...
*The Office-int. Conference Room-PHYLLIS Talking Head*

PHYLLIS
Bob Vance wants to take me on a cruise around the Caribbean, but I’m not sure if Michael will give me vacation time.

*The Office-int. MICHAEL’s Office*
We see Michael sitting at his desk with Dwight standing in his usual spot behind him.

MICHAEL
Yes, I’m aware of Phyllis’ escapade in the (pronounces) Carr-a-bee-an, but I—

DWIGHT
(Pronounces) Carr-i-bee-an.

MICHAEL
(Turning to Dwight) What?

DWIGHT
You uh, said it wrong. It’s Carr-i-bee-an.

MICHAEL
Uh, no it’s not. If it were, wouldn’t they call it Pirates of the CARR-I-BEE-AN?

DWIGHT
Well—

MICHEAL
(Back to camera) Just, whatever.

DWIGHT
I want to go on a cruise. Hey, the two of us should go together.

MICHAEL
Ahh God Dwight, can you just go away?

*The Office-int. Conference Room-PHYLLIS Talking Head*

PHYLLIS
Maybe I’ll throw another party. (Smiles) Michael enjoyed my party. (Beat) Right?

*The Office-int. Conference Room-STANLEY Talking Head*

STANLEY
(Dryly) You’d probably expect me to say I’ve been doing my crosswords. But no, I’ve upgraded to doing wordserches. (Holds wordserch book up to camera)I’m full of surprises.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-KELLY Talking Head*

KELLY
This summer I’m all about staying hip and in the loop. I’ve been downloading some new songs on my IPod. Yeah, I’m really into those super cute Jonas Brothers and that Hannah Montana girl on Disney. Except I don’t her. I mean I’m all about changing your look and stuff, but one minuet she’s brunette, then she’s like blonde and then brunette again. Make up your mind already.

*The Office-ext. Warehouse*
We see Darryl standing outside of the Warehouse.

DARRYL
I get enough of the Disney Channel from my daughter. I really don’t need it from Kelly either.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-KELLY Talking Head*

KELLY
Oh yeah, the games are this summer! (Listing to cameraman’s response) Psh, not the Olympic games, all the games shows, silly. (Big smile) They brought back Super Pass Word and Celebrity Family Feud. I’m sooo excited!

*The Office-ext. Warehouse*
Darryl says nothing while shaking his head.
Chapter End Notes:
yeah I know, no Jim or Pam. But I PROMISE they will come soon enough, that is if I get reviews.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans