Undisclosed by exit17soda
Summary: Inspired by PostSecret. And Jim's heartache. Spoilers for season 3!!
I was wondering what Jim would write if he was send in a postcard during/after every episode. Most are related to Pam, in their own way.
Now with Pam secrets also.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Angst, Drabble
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1822 Read: 12394 Published: August 22, 2009 Updated: February 09, 2010
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

In fact, most of the secrets aren't originally mine. I saw some that made me think of JAM sooo.... I own basically nothing.

1. Jim - Season 1 by exit17soda

2. Pam - Season 1 by exit17soda

3. Jim - Season 2 I never got the chance to tell you how beautiful you are. by exit17soda

4. Pam - Season 2 - When I kissed him, it was like a thousand burting stars. by exit17soda

5. Jim - Season 3 - Our love could have soared over playgrounds and rooftops by exit17soda

6. Pam - Season 3 I’m waiting everyday for you to come home. by exit17soda

Jim - Season 1 by exit17soda
Author's Notes:

I'm not sure if I'll continue this. I guess its based on your reactions. :)

If some "secret" doesnt make sense, feel free to call me on it.

I dont like the title, it doesnt quite sit right... so if you think of something you'd think would fit. Lemme know. :)


1.01 Pilot – Does he drive you wild? Or just mildly free? What about me?

1.02 Diversity Day - I honestly think you are beautiful.

1.03 Health Care – I avoid responsibility because I’m terrified that I’ll be stuck here forever.

1.04 The Alliance – No matter what else is happening, I make up excuses to talk to you.

1.05 Basketball – If nothing else, I’ll at least own up to my love of basketball.

1.06 Hot Girl - I’m so tired of being alone, of waiting for you.

Pam - Season 1 by exit17soda
Author's Notes:

I'm iffy about Pam. :/ She's much harder to do.

I think I should just stick with Jim. Thoughts?

1.01 Pilot – Even the camera guys know the pieces of the puzzle aren’t coming together.

1.02 Diversity Day – Falling asleep was definitely an accident. Falling asleep on his shoulder was not.

1.03 Health Care – I should take my art as seriously as Dwight takes… everything Michael says.

1.04 The Alliance – Don’t let me drag you down every time I slip up.

1.05 Basketball – I love the bold feeling I get when talking to you.

1.06 Hot Girl – Even you. Even you chose her.
Jim - Season 2 I never got the chance to tell you how beautiful you are. by exit17soda
Author's Notes:

I forgot how amazing/painful season 2 is. :(


2.01 The Dundies – I can barely stand my job, but I love those that I work with so I can’t quit.

2.02 Sexual Harassment – Inaction is my downfall. "We fail more often by timidity than by over-daring." - David Grayson

2.03 Office Olympics – My paper heart bleeds for days like these. PS - I keep count too.

2.04 The Fire – I miss the simplicity of black and white. Its all become shades of gray.

2.05 Halloween – I only still work here because of you. Don’t you see that?

2.06 The Fight – With you, I can do everything, right? Anything. Anything but touch you.

2.07 The Client– If I think you’ll be using my iPod, I erase the play-list that is named after you.

2.08 Performance Review – If only you were so easy to convince.

2.09 Email Surveillance – I should have taken a picture, I should have bottled up that feeling, I should have never let you leave. I can still feel your heat radiating.

2.10 Christmas Party – I picked up a pen and wrote I love you in my finest hand, wanted to send it but I don’t know where I stand.

2.11 Booze Cruise – My feet have never been colder.

2.12 The Injury – My heart didn’t stop, nobody died, and the stars didn’t fall.

2.13 The Secret – For me, a problem shared is more a problem doubled than a problem halved.

2.14 The Carpet – I felt homesick.

2.15 Boys and Girls – All of my “talents” are mediocre at best.

2.16 Valentine’s Day – Lonely people don’t like talking about together people.

2.17 Dwight’s Speech – Pick up what I’m putting down. Come with me. Or simply forget.

2.18 Take Your Daughter to Work Day – I want to know that little acts can change the world.

2.19 Michael’s Birthday – Even if it happens on borrowed time, I like to make-believe you're mine...

2.20 Drug Testing – It was on the tip of my tongue. I still couldn’t get the words out.

2.21 Conflict Resolution – Throwing myself in front of a train isn't an option. Moving forward is.

2.22 Casino Night – From a reason to stay to an excuse to go.

End Notes:


Sexual Harassment- the credit goes to The All-American Rejects for inspiration.
Pam - Season 2 - When I kissed him, it was like a thousand burting stars. by exit17soda
Author's Notes:

I didn't realize how truly difficult writing Pam would be until I started this chapter.
It's sort of... I dont know. I dont think I grasped the character completely.


2.01 The Dundies – I can’t get “out of control” drunk anymore, because I harbor a not-so-ridiculous fear of accidentally telling you that I have a crush on you.

2.02 Sexual Harassment – If I had an ounce of courage for every word I’ve said to my mother about you, I’d have taken you to meet her sooner.

2.03 Office Olympics – I take comfort in the fact that people like you exist.

2.04 The Fire – Grasping your tie, pulling you close…

2.05 Halloween – Honestly, I don’t know what I’d do. How could I learn to live without you?

2.06 The Fight – A bit of a burn, it surely felt good but you have to know your limit so you don’t lose control. Boy, you’re like tequila to me.

2.07 The Client – I’ll never think of how tired we were, the weird plot, or what plans I blew off that night. There was so much more worth treasuring.

2.08 Performance Review – And yet, the canvases remain blank.

2.09 Email Surveillance – Alone and still comfortable, not running on borrowed time.

2.10 Christmas Party – Never having known that kind of sentiment, I cried all night.

2.11 Booze Cruise – My imagination runs wild. I know I dreamt the cold.

2.12 The Injury – I should have volunteered to go, but I’m deathly afraid of hospitals.

2.13 The Secret – I wanna be somebody else now, thicken my skin, wish it all away. Make it easy again.

2.14 The Carpet – I will always need you next to me.

2.15 Boys and Girls – We accept the love we think we deserve.

2.16 Valentine’s Day – You tried too hard. It wasn’t.

2.17 Dwight’s Speech – It’s become a strength test. Love and restraint.

2.18 Take Your Daughter to Work Day – I’m no good with kids, I don’t know what I’ll do.

2.19 Michael’s Birthday – They’re all so full of love. Willing to give it away without hesitation or expectations. If I had to do it all over, I’d still work here.

2.20 Drug Testing – Those heart stopping glances always catch me off guard.

2.21 Conflict Resolution – It’s like you forget you’re my best friend. I’m not looking for perfection, just honesty.

2.22 Casino Night – You were the only one who gave as much as you got.

Jim - Season 3 - Our love could have soared over playgrounds and rooftops by exit17soda
Author's Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry I disappeared, I've been super busy.

Here it is, Jim - Season 3. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed writing it. Season 3 was very emotionally scattered so it felt kind of good. And hopefully is sounds right.


3.01 Gay Witch Hunt – The sunshine and the sea are a good trade-off to staring into heartache.

3.02 The Convention – I don’t know why I cry over someone who I don’t think was ever truly mine.

3.03 The Coup – A square peg through a round hole. Just conform, you’ll fit right in.

3.04 Grief Counseling – If this is what I am – If this is all I am, I’m making the best of it.

3.05 Initiation – I had every intention of never speaking to you again. Now, every time I hear a phone ring, I’ll hope it’s you.

3.06 Diwali – When I get like this, I check the weather back home. To make sure I’m not missing out on something special.

3.07 Branch Closing – “Be aware that what you chase may not be worth catching. If you cheat for it, you will come to resent it. If you steal it, it will haunt you. What you work hard for may become the sweetest thing in life.” I’m bound to find out.

3.08 The Merger – For the record, my heart is sore.

3.09 The Convict– I’ll learn to get by on little victories.

3.10 A Benihana Christmas – The secrets, the smiles, the looks, the rapid beating. I miss those days.

3.11 Back From Vacation – Truth is – I don’t want this to become the relationship that changes my life.

3.12 Travelling Salesmen – Years pass, and everything seems the same. It changed though, and it will never go back to simpler days.

3.13 The Return – I am a coward. Forgive me for the things I’ve left unsaid.

3.14 Ben Franklin – It’s called being a ‘masochist’ and ‘sadist’. It’s no longer walking on egg shells, but bare foot across the shards of a broken heart.

3.15 Phyllis’ Wedding – My arms are shaking from carrying this torch for you.

3.16 Business School – If you call me. If she holds me. If I get through this. If I still laugh tomorrow. If she tells me I’m her best friend. If I get it. If I can follow my dreams. …if one more thing.

3.17 Cocktails – The only thing up is the sky. And these stars are not mine.

3.18 The Negotiation – There’s a pent up rage I don’t think about. I know what I don’t want to become.

3.19 Safety Training – Hearts are always on the receiving end of the worst kind of pain. Life’s still good.

3.20 Product Recall – While I sang, I wondered if I could say goodbye that easily.

3.21 Women’s Appreciation – I’m not in love, but I’m open to persuasion.

3.22 Beach Games – Imagine my surprise when you loved me back.

3.23 The Job – Love holds no record of wrongs.

End Notes:
The next chapter will be up soon. promise!
Pam - Season 3 I’m waiting everyday for you to come home. by exit17soda
Author's Notes:
I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I know I totally suck.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, season 3 was no good for the fan's hearts... well, most of it wasn't. :)


3.01 Gay Witch Hunt – When you stopped loving me, I stopped painting.

3.02 The Convention – There’s nothing wrong with wanting to start a new life. Just start a new life with me.

3.03 The Coup – Being alone is starting to get to me.

3.04 Grief Counseling – I’m not sure how much I thirst for something different.

3.05 Initiation – I am not a victim of circumstance but a prisoner of my own decisions.

3.06 Dilwali – You could have called me back, like you always used to. I just miss you, okay?

3.07 Branch Closing – I write a letter to you in my journal every night because you’re too busy to talk to me now. One day I might give them to you, but for now I just go to bed every night with you in my mind, and the understanding that I’m not in yours.

3.08 The Merger – Your arms were not those I dreamed of ever having around my neck again.

3.09 The Convict– Baby steps, watch our footing. Let’s not slip up again.

3.10 A Benihana Christmas – This is an innocent friendship, not revenge.

3.11 Back From Vacation – If I stop loving you now, I’ll lose you forever.

3.12 Travelling Salesmen – They take the title for second most dysfunctional relationship the office.

3.13 The Return – I’ve forgotten how to spike a volleyball, do the Heimlich, and I’ve even forgotten how to ride a bike. But even if I wanted to, I cannot force this from my mind.

3.14 Ben Franklin – You’ve changed. When are you going to snap out of it?

3.15 Phyllis’ Wedding – My mind is controlling my heart. My heart needs to win.

3.16 Business School – I’m afraid of the things people will say about me if I follow my dreams.

3.17 Cocktails – I’m not in love, I’m just comfortable again.

3.18 The Negotiation – My fake laugh doesn’t fool me.

3.19 Safety Training – I don’t think I could deal with losing another friend. One was enough.

3.20 Product Recall – I don’t want to give you the letters I wrote to you while you were away. …I really don’t want to find out that I missed you more than you missed me.

3.21 Women’s Appreciation – Someday, my heart will be lighter.

3.22 Beach Games – I’m taking a leap of faith. I’m following my heart this time.

3.23 The Job – I started painting again.
End Notes:


I realize a lot of these were based on Jim, but I've always believed that most of what Pam did was with Jim in mind because she was fighting a battle with herself.
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=4696