PMB's Diary: DO NOT OPEN (PENNY) by beth9501
Summary:

It's 1995 and 16 year old Pam thinks she has everything figured out. All she wants is to be an artist, find a nice boy to fall in love with, and continue to think that everything happens for a reason.

The summer after her 16th birthday everything comes crashing down. Pam's life as she knew it begins to change. The perfect cocoon of a life she had originally had begins to crumble.

 


Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Future, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam, Pam/Other, Pam/Roy
Genres: Childhood, Fluff, Inner Monologue
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: Another Decade
Challenges: Another Decade
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes Word count: 21168 Read: 26074 Published: February 05, 2020 Updated: June 09, 2023
Monday, June 19, 1995 by beth9501
Author's Notes:
This is obviously a short entry, but sometimes that's how real journals are. 
Okay, so WEIRDEST DAY EVER. That James guy I mentioned a couple of weeks ago came into the break room while I was finishing up my lunch. I saw him buy two cans of grape soda out of the vending machine. Then he all casually walks up to me and offers one to me? What? Why? That’s so nice, but I’m confused. That’s a bit random I think for someone who doesn’t know me. But, he sat down and asked me my name and I swear all that came out of me was a squeaky sound, but that was to no fault of my own. I must have blushed before I answered because he had this really nice smile (which caused the squeak). He said it was nice to meet me before he left me sitting in somewhat shock. I had noticed him, but apparently he noticed me too? I’m confused and it’s time for me to get some sleep, but I thought I would just ponder on this…
End Notes:
Ah, the grape soda.
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=5716